Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines
CHINA -- On 5 August, Weichai unveiled three new high horsepower engines, including WP14H, WP15H and WP15NG, with power ranging from 480Ps to 660Ps.
The Weichai WP14H engine has a power range of 560Ps-610Ps and a maximum torque of 2750N-m, featuring fast acceleration, strong hill climbing ability and high efficiency. The engine is built on the world's first diesel engine platform with a thermal efficiency of 51.09% and uses a variety of hardcore "futuristic technologies".
The engine has been tuned by Weichai in a multiple stages and runs normally after being fitted to the complete vehicle. Its combined fuel consumption is 2 litres lower than that of its competitors because it uses a low-speed, high-torque motor and a small-ratio rear axle to reduce friction losses. The engine offers a B10 bearing life of 1.8 million kilometres and a long oil change interval of up to 120,000 kilometres, thanks to the reinforced design used in tengine body, cylinder head and the highly wear-resistant coated piston rings and shafts.
With a displacement of 15.3L, a maximum power of 660Ps and maximum torque of 3200N-m, WP15H can easily cope with all kinds of mountainous conditions. The engine brake power is over 400KW. It has been recognized as a leader in tractor head engines. In addition, it has a B10 life of up to 2 million kilometers, a modular design and an oil change interval of over 120,000 km for easy maintenance.
WP15NG Engine has an optimized fuel injection unit + EGR control unit that enables precise control of the air-fuel ratio, resulting in 1.1kg-2.6kg less fuel consumption per 100km than its competitor. This product has passed the "three highs" test, offering strong environmental suitability, high braking power and a high safety factor.
In the past ten years, Weichai has invested a total of RMB 30 billion in the engine segment to build China's strongest power. As a leader in internal combustion engines, Weichai has maintained a stable market share of more than 30% in the heavy-duty power market.
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- EV Battery Maker Gotion Signs Supply Deal with Geely Commercial Vehicle Division 2022-04-25
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April