Weichai Exported Its First Electric Light Trucks to Philippines
PHILIPPINES, April 7, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On March 31 2023, the first batch of 15 Weichai electric light trucks ordered by AUTOKID in February, were shipped from the Chinese port to the Philippines.
AUTOKID , as the largest truck distributor in the Philippines, is an official partner of local government in developing new energy vehicles. This is the first time for Weichai new energy to partner with AUTOKID to introduce its new energy light trucks to the Philippines, which broke the traditional monopoly pattern and marked a step further towards its new energy strategy for light trucks in the Philippines.
The strategic partnership between Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicles and AUTOKID aims to disrupt the existing market pattern with its brand and quality advantages. The two sides have made plans to establish a long-term cooperation and agreed on the strategic direction of sales target, product positioning, technology upgrading and marketing. At present, a second batch of 10 all-electric light trucks has been contracted and is expected to be shipped by the end of April, with a total of 100 electric light trucks expected to be delivered throughout the year.
The model delivered is the Weichai EV300, which is powered by Weichai's all-electric golden powertrain. The truck can travel up to 300km when the battery is fully charged. EV300 is manufactured with ultimate light weight design to enable a 10% weight reduction in the self-developed battery and a 200kg weight reduction in the the whole vehicle, making it running fast even with heavier loads. In addition, multiple-function steering wheel, 360℃ camera, auto A/C come as standard to offer you the same comfortable riding experience as passenger car. Other devices like steering auxiliary lighting, collision warning system, electrically heated rear-view mirror are also equipped to safeguard the drivers.
The export of EV300 marks the official entry of Weichai new energy vehicles into the Southeast Asia and starts a new chapter for Weichai's export of new energy light trucks.
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months