Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches
YANGZHOU, CHINA, November 22, /chinatrucks.com/ -- At 9 a.m. on November 8, 2021, the first delivery ceremony of Weichai-Shenhua Wuhai 150-ton large mining trucks was held in Yangzhou. The CPC Committee Secretary, Chairman of Shandong Heavy Industry Group, and Chairman of Weichai Group Tan Xuguang delivered the "Golden Key" to Shenhua Wuhai Company. This meant the domestic industry has completely broken the global monopoly, demonstrating Weichai’s confidence and strength in insisting on innovation-driven and technological independence.
Weichai Special Vehicles, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Weichai, has more than 50 years of special vehicle research and development and production history, and is responsible for the development of large-scale mining trucks for Weichai Group. The 70 ton, 90 ton, 110 ton and 150 ton mining trucks are widely used in mining and transportation at open-pit mines, and had won praise from users, breaking the foreign monopoly of large mining trucks and achieving independent control.
Shenhua Wuhai and Weichai Special Vehicles have a long-term good cooperation. Since 2018, they have purchased and used more than 50 90-ton mining trucks from Weichai Special Vehicles. With reliable performance and high economic benefits, it has won high praise from Shenhua Wuhai. This time, Shenhua Wuhai chose Weichai's 150-ton mining trucks again, which fully reflects the development trend of China's mining equipment toward large-scale, and also marks Weichai Group's advantage in large-scale powertrains, breaking the monopoly of imported large-scale mining special equipment and completely realizing independent and controllable domestic products. It provides strong support for the large-scale, high-end, and intelligent transportation equipment of Chinese mines.
The 150-ton large-scale mining truck delivered has accumulated more than 50,000 hours of trial operation, with a total mileage of more than 360,000 kilometers, a 70% increase in efficiency, and a 10% reduction in unit energy consumption. This product adapts to the general trend of large-scale mining equipment, including energy saving, environmental protection, and safe operation. It is equipped with the "mining truck’s golden powertrain system", consisting of Weichai Group's 17-liter engine + 3300 Nm high torque 8-speed gearbox + 60-ton drive axle. The operation equals the output of two trucks, which would significantly reduce the density of vehicle presence, greatly reduce operating costs, and bring more considerable comprehensive economic benefits to customers.
With self-reliance, Weichai will bravely take on more important tasks. Weichai will continue to accelerate the pace of innovation, provide more reliable, efficient, independent and controllable solutions for the construction of China's smart mines, and provide strong product technical support for China's efficient mining transportation equipment industry to go global.
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China 2019-10-31
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- World's First Electric Mining Vehicle Developed successfully in Baotou 2014-10-09
- CNHTC HOKA Mining Dump Trucks Enter Xiamen Market 2014-05-20
- Sinotruk Deliveries 20 Natural Gas Mining Dumper Trucks to Shenyang City 2013-03-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse