SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
On September 13, Mining Indonesia kicked off in Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo) Jakarta. At the exhibition, SINOTRUK presented some of its core products and became the focus of public attention.
The products on display includes SITRAK 6×4 540hp tractor, HOWO 8×4 400hp dump truck, HOWO NX 6×4 360hp dump truck, HOWO 530 HP 95t mining truck, which were well received for their excellent appearance and performance.
Thanks to SINOTRUK's excellent performance and good reputation in Indonesia over the years, many new and old customers visited SINOTRUK's booth, and placed order for dozens of trucks on the spot.
Indonesia, one of the largest economies in Southeast Asia, has seen steady economic development in recent years, and local demand for mining trucks has increased year on year. SINOTRUK has been committed to Indonesia's economic construction and has increased its resource investment in the Indonesian market in recent years. A number of products continue to be popular in the Indonesian market due to their unique core competencies. Meanwhile, SINOTRUK continues to accelerate the efficient landing of its parts and service system, which greatly shortens the supply cycle of spare parts in Indonesia.
In the future, SINOTRUK will continue to increase its investment in products, spare parts and services in the Southeast Asian market, and establish an efficient product and service linkage mechanism, so as to fully satisfy the various needs of customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.