BYD Delivers First Order of 120 Electric Tractors to Mexico's Transportes Marva
On 5th October, the Expo Transporte ANPACT 2022 was held at Puebla Exhibitor Center in Mexico. Expo Transportes 2022 is considered one of the largest of its kind in the Americas, bringing together entrepreneurs, freight forwarders, and suppliers with an international presence.At the Expo Transporte 2022, BYD delivered the first five units of 120 pure electric tractors to Mexico's Transportes Marva. This order includes a total of 120 pure electric tractor units, which represented the largest fleet of this type of heavy vehicle outside of China. The delivery is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2023 and since then will be circulating in the main industrial centres of Mexico. It will contribute to the development of the pure electric logistics industry of Mexico.
In order to contribute to reducing the 25% of CO2 emissions in Mexico that come from the freight transport sector, the companies BYD, Element and Enel X have joined forces to bring their first 100% electric Q3MA heavy-duty vehicle to the national market.
During the presentation held as part of Expo Transporte ANPACT 2022, Ray Zohu, CEO of BYD Mexico, stressed that the introduction of these units will reduce polluting emissions and move towards the electrification of fleets.
He stressed that thanks to the support of companies such as Element and Enel X, transport customers will have access to a complete service solution.
- BYD Introduces New eTrucks and eBus Technology at IAA 2022-09-20
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022 2022-08-05
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
- BYD Receives Largest-ever Order for Heavy-duty Electric Trucks Outside Asia 2022-02-28
- BYD Helps Deliver Anheuser-Busch’s First Zero-carbon Beer for Super Bowl LVI 2022-02-17
- BYD Partners with Nuro to Build All-Electric Driverless Delivery Vehicle 2022-01-14
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- BYD Signs COP26 Agreement to Speed Up EV Adoption 2021-11-18
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units