BYD Delivers Its First T4k Electric Truck in South Korea
On July 7, the T4K, an electric 1t truck co-developed by BYD and GS Global, has been delivered to its first customer in South Korea and announced that it has officially entered the stage of delivery.
The delivery of the first vehicle took place at the T4K Guro showroom in Guro-gu, Seoul.
The first owner, Mr. Yang Sang-kook, who enjoys canoeing and leisure life in the wilderness, made a reservation and negotiation through the BYD truck purchase section in the Kakao Taxi APP and became the first owner to take delivery of the vehicle.
Owner Mr. Yang Sang-kook said, "Recently, I've been struggling to buy an electric truck that can take care of my commute to Seoul on weekdays, travel to the countryside on weekends, and drive frequently over medium to long distances, and it just so happens that the T4K's ample mileage meets my daily needs. I love canoe rafting, and the T4K's huge cargo space makes it easy to load rafting gear, and the V2L feature is the most appealing feature to me, so it will be more convenient to use electric appliances when camping, and it will easily satisfy a variety of vehicle scenarios.
Mr. Yang, the owner, said, "I've been looking for an electric truck that can serve as a daily commute vehicle in Seoul and medium and long-distance like weekend outing. I came across the BYD T4K, and it has an impressive driving range. It was at this time that I found BYD T4K and impressed by his long range. Moreover, I love canoe rafting, and T4K's huge cargo space makes it easy to load river-rafting outfit. What interests me most is its V2L functionality. With it, it is also very easy to use electricity when you go out camping.
The T4K is a 1t truck developed by BYD and GS Global specifically for the Korean market. It offers great comfort and safety while ensuring practicality. The T4K is equipped with blade battery of up to 82kwh, which is the largest among all 1t electric trucks in Korea. This battery developed by BYD has been certified by the Ministry of Environment of South Korea, offering a range of up to 246 km at room temperature and 209 km in low-temperature conditions. The motor delivers a powerful output power of 140 kW. In addition, the T4K has a V2L (Vehicle-to-Load) external discharge function to meet the needs of multiple devices working at the same time as well as modifications.
The head of GS Global's Mobility Division said, "T4K is a superior product customized for the Korean market, combining all kinds of convenience and security. With the first delivery starting, we will move into the formal delivery phase and are actively preparing to ensure that our customers have quick access to the product".
In addition, consumers can visit T4K showrooms in Guro, Seoul, Osan, Gyeonggi-do and Gyeongnam in Busan for further information. During the year, 14 sales outlets and 40 after-sales outlets will be established in Seoul, Yongsan, Cheonan, Daejeon, Daegu and Hunan.
- BYD Launched Its T4K All-Electric Truck in South Korea 2023-04-11
- 304 BYD Electric Heavy Trucks Are Shipped to India 2023-01-28
- BYD Delivers First Order of 120 Electric Tractors to Mexico's Transportes Marva 2022-10-09
- BYD Introduces New eTrucks and eBus Technology at IAA 2022-09-20
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022 2022-08-05
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
- BYD Receives Largest-ever Order for Heavy-duty Electric Trucks Outside Asia 2022-02-28
- BYD Helps Deliver Anheuser-Busch’s First Zero-carbon Beer for Super Bowl LVI 2022-02-17
- BYD Partners with Nuro to Build All-Electric Driverless Delivery Vehicle 2022-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry