Jiefang J7, the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck
J7, FAW Jiefang’s seventh generation of heavy-duty truck, was launched in 2018. With seven years' research and development, Jiefang J7 was considered a milestone in China's heavy-duty truck industry. Having made a number of technological breakthroughs, Jiefnag J7 is a highly competitive product in the global truck market with its outstanding performance in intelligence, comfort, fuel efficiency, safety, reliability and efficiency.
In the year 2023, it offers three new variants for the J7 model. With Aluminium alloy beam and integrated cast frame, its B10 life can reach up to 1.5 million kilometers, reaching the highest standard in the international market. Equipped with Aowei 15 liter 660HP engine, J7 truck can achieve a maximum torque of 3200 N.m, making it the most powerful truck currently produced by Jiefang.
In addition, it boasts a number of advanced technologies, including four-point air suspension, NVH, airbag seats, automatic air-conditioning system, hydraulic retarder, disc braking, LDW, ESP, EBS, self-adaptable cruising, anti-collision alarming system and active & passive emergency braking system.
Furthermore, Jiefang J7, as the world's first L2-class highway tractor to enter into mass production, has set the industry standard for intelligent internet-connected commercial vehicles.
In the year 2019, J7 was selected as the Chinese truck of the year. Its new title as the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck further solidifies its position in China’s high-end truck market. In 2022, FAW Jiefang J7 tractor successfully passed the EU WVTA certification, becoming the first heavy-duty fuel tractor in China to pass the EU WVTA certification at Euro VI-E stage. In May 2023, 100 Jiefnag J7 were exported abroad for the first time, once again demonstrating its power as one of the big CV makers in China. In the future, J7, made by FAW Jiefang, will continue to lead the trend of heavy trucks among Chinese truck manufacturers.
- Jiefang JH6 Dumpers Were Delivered for Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) 2023-07-24
- 150 Jiefang Heavy-duty Trucks Were Exported to Indonesia 2023-01-14
- Jiefang's CV Manufacturing Site in Guanghan to Start Operation in June 2023 2022-11-04
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022 2022-08-31
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
- FAW Jiefang Delivers First 60 Express Delivery Trucks in Mexico 2022-08-19
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Mongolia: FAW Jiefang Received an Order for 500 Units of J6P Trucks 2022-07-25
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.