Jiefang JH6 Dumpers Were Delivered for Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP)
LESOTHO, July 24, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- FAW GROUP IMPORT & EXPORT CO., LTD. ·and Power Construction Corporation of China recently held a grand ceremony at the Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) for the delivery of Jiefang JH6 dumpers. To date, FAW has supplied 70 engineering vehicles for the construction of the project.
Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP)( Polihali Dam) is the first project collaborated by FAW and Power Construction Corporation of China and the first state-level key project in which FAW has been involved in Lesotho. The project, located in northeast of the country, is a cross-border water project, jointly established and managed by Lesotho and South Africa. The constructor, Polihali Consortium, undertook the construction of the dam, saddle dam, cofferdam, and water transfer tunnel from Polihali Dam to Katse Dam in the Project.
As the largest project between the governments of Lesotho and South Africa, it is expected to solve the problem of water supply crisis in South Africa and make Lesotho produce its own electrical energy onsite upon completion.
In the future, FAW will make use of this opportunity offered by “Belt and Road initiatives” to deepen the cooperation with state-owned enterprise and continue to explore overseas markets, to build premium vehicles and strive to build itself into a world-class automotive enterprise.
- FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1 2023-05-05
- FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023 2023-03-24
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- FAW IMPORT & EXPORT Produced Its 6000th Vehicle in Philliphines 2023-03-20
- FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines 2023-03-16
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established 2023-02-28
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- 150 Jiefang Heavy-duty Trucks Were Exported to Indonesia 2023-01-14
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry