FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023
The data shows that FAW Jiefang trucks’ sales in South Africa had reached a record high of 205 units in January, representing a year-on-year increase of 43.3%. The total output at Kuha plant in January was 248 units, up 30.5% year on year and the shipment volume was 899 units, up 83.0% year on year, both of which are hitting new highs.
In 2022, FAW Jiefang South Africa came up against a lot of troubles to boost its sales while affected by epidemic, soaring freight rates and exchange rate fluctuations. By focusing on the local high-end market and improving the network and service capabilities, FAW SA managed to secure an order for over 500 high-end JH6 flagship products in the year it was just launched, with AAKs sales in South Africa reaching over 1,800 and market share rising from eighth place in 2021 to fourth place. In addition, AAK sales has crossed the mark of 1000 units in some neighboring markets such as Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique thanks to the measures it has taken like front-facing resources and direct access to major customers. FAW Jiefang South Africa completed the production of the milestone 8000th, 9000th and 10000th vehicles successively, with export shipments jumping 50% year-on-year to over 3,000 units.
Since its establishment, FAW Jiefang South Africa has been growing robustly. In 2023, FAW Jiefang South Africa will go all out to boost sales and realize accelerated breakthrough in overseas markets.
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August