FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam
VIETNAM -- Statistics show that from January to July, 2022, 28,450 Chinese trucks were exported from China to Vietnam, making it the second largest export destination country. China has now become the biggest truck supplier for Vietnam, with imports from China accounting for 50 percent of import turnover.
As of end of July，2022, FAW Jiefang has exported a total of 11,819 vehicles, an increase of nearly 50% year-on-year, and achieved sales breakthroughs in more and more markets such as Mongolia, Mexico, Nigeria and Vietnam.
Jiefang has taken its root in Vietnam for over 20 years and has been optimizing its products and services to meet local needs. In January 2022, FAW Group Import & Export Co., Ltd. (FAWIEC) announced the launch of new Jiefang products in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, and Ho Chi Minh city, the economic center of Vitenam.The new products, including Jiefang high-end JH6 heavy-duty truck, Jiefang J6P heavy-duty truck, Jiefang J6L medium-duty truck, Jiefang Han V port tractor, and Tiger VN light-duty truck, were introduced to Vietnamese customers for the first time.
Jiefang has developed a complete and clear overseas strategy two years ago, aiming to increase overseas sales to about 10% of its total sales by 2025. In response to the growing demand for NEV vehicles including pure electric, hybrid and fuel-cell vehicles, FAW Jiefang invested over 30 billion yuan (about $4.64 billion) to build new energy innovation bases in nine domestic and overseas locations and an exclusive base for developing fuel-cell vehicles and systems during the 14th Five-Year Plan period (2021-2025).
At present, FAW Jiefang has exported its products to 80 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Eastern Europe, and has over 70 first-level dealers and nearly 300 distributors in nearly 40 countries and regions around the world. In addition, FAW Jiefang has set up three overseas subsidiaries in South Africa, Russia and Tanzania to export products including J6, JH6 and Tiger V.
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022