Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam
On December 1, FAW Jiefang held a new product launch in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This new product launch focuses on developing the market in southern Vietnam and invites about 160 people to attend, including local mainstream media and automotive industry association representatives, as well as major local dealers and partners.
Mr. Du Wenba, General Manager of Changli Automobile Company, the largest Jiefang dealer, spoke on behalf of the dealers and was interviewed by the local TV station. He said that the local customers like the Jiefang products very much, saying that it has good quality and fuel efficiency, and he expressed his full confidence in cooperating with Jiefang further in the future.
Jiefang has introduced a series of new products to Vietnam, including the JH6 dump truck, in preparation for Jiefang's further growth in Vietnam in 2023. In the future, it will bring its brand concept and premium products to more Vietnamese partners and customers.
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022