Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
Liuzhou, CHINA--Recently, FAW Jiefang Liuzhou Plant successfully put into operation its distributed photovoltaic power generation project. This is another carbon reduction project following its Qingdao photovoltaic contract energy project, and also one of the important initiatives being pursued by FAW in implementing China’s "double carbon" target.
The distributed photovoltaic power station and photovoltaic carport were installed on the roof and parking shed of FAW Jiefang Liuzhou Plant. With an installed capacity of 9.4MW, it can achieve the spontaneous self use rate of 95% and off-grid that provide a comprehensive green energy solution for the Liuzhou plant.
One other thing worth mentioning is that the PV system for the project has been planned and installed in advance at the planning stage. The photovoltaic works in the project were under construction simultaneously when the plant was built so as to minimize the impact on the plant production.
In recent years, FAW Jiefang has been continuing to improve its green manufacturing process, operate in full compliance with environmental standards and propose a thoughtful, well-formulated blueprint for carbon reduction.
The relevant person in charge of the project said that the project is expected to generate 8.49 million kilowatt hours per year and a total power generation of about 212.299 million kilowatt hours in the coming 25 years. This will bring significant economic and social benefits to the country with saving of standard coal by 84,900 tonnes, reduction of emissions of sulphide by about 6,369 tonnes, nitrogen by about 3,185 tonnes and carbide by 211,700 tonnes.
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos 2021-12-01
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks 2020-12-22
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Jiefang Power Reported Engines Sales of 23,000 Units after Resuming Production 2020-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021