HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos
ORDOS, CHINA, November 23 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On November 22, a ceremony was held at Inner Mongolia Zhengneng Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd. to mark the operation of HONGYAN Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck in Ejin Horo Banner. At the ceremony, Hongyan announced that the first hydrogen-power heavy-duty trucks it delivered to customers in Ordos will commence operation. This is a significant milestone for SAIC Hongyan as this marks another step closer towards its full commercialization of hydrogen-powered trucks.
The fist 6×4 hygrogen trucks will be used for transporting coal from the collecting-transfer station to raw coal pit, covering about 100 kilometers distance on one way.
HONGYAN hydrogen-power heavy-duty truck comes standard with 100.3Kw.h CATL battery with a torque range of1600-2500N.m. In addition, it is equipped with a high-power hydrogen reactor system developed by Jieqing Technology, which is able to develop an output rated power of up to 117 kW and peak power at 120Kw. With industry’s leading battery volume power density of 3.7KW/L, it can meet any application and can cope with the complicated conditions like the strong power needed for hill-climbing while travelling across the coal pit in the process of coal transport. The hydrogen tank provides the truck with maximum 31 kg of hydrogen and permits for a range of 400km, with one filling of hydrogen lasting just 15-30 minutes. HONGYAN claims that its hydrogen-powered truck requires about 7.2-14.5kg of hydrogen per 100km, thus ensuring a high vehicle attendance rate.
Generally, Ordos enjoys a climate with the lowest recorded temperature of up to -30℃(degrees celsius). Even in such an extreme condition, SAIC HONGYAN truck can still start up in 30 seconds. At the same time, the low-temperature properties of hydrogen power also makes it an attractive choice for winter application.
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- 64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation 2020-10-29
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021