HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range
With China's 'double carbon' driving demand for electric trucks, HONGYAN GENHOO H6 electric dumper, specifically developed for applications in mines, steel mills, ports and power plants, enjoys increasingly popularity for its long range, high intelligence, and combined battery charging & swapping.
Driving range has always been a headache for electric truck users. To solve this problem, Hongyan equips its GENHOO H6 with a 282kW-h power battery to increase its range to 200km and empowers it with SAIC's advanced technologies.
It only takes 40 minutes to charge to 80% in the fast charging mode and 3 to 5 minutes to complete the battery swapping. This avoids the problem of spending a long time waiting for it to be charged, which severely affects operational efficiency.
Hongyan GENHOO H6 electric dump truck is also equipped with Internet Heavy Truck 3.0 system, which integrates Tencent ecosystem, multi-wheel voice interaction, domestic leading commercial vehicle navigation map, active noise reduction technology, cargo box load monitoring and other Internet technologies by connecting business data sources, combining vehicle networking big data. It provides an Internet application ecology for commercial vehicle owners, fleet managers, drivers and cargo owners, which can significantly improve fleet management efficiency, reduce vehicle operation costs and realize safe, convenient, intelligent and humanized services.
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- 64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation 2020-10-29
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak