GOTION High-TECH Company
GOTION High-tech is a China-based company operating in the power lithium battery business and transmission and distribution equipment business. It was founded on November 19, 1998 and is headquartered in Hefei, China.
GOTION High-tech Co., Ltd. engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of power lithium battery. It produces transmission and distribution equipment. It specializes in power lithium-ion battery, monolithic lithium ion battery and cell, and power lithium battery cathode material. The products of the company have applications in the pure electric passenger car, micro-grid energy storage system, pure electric commercial vehicle and backup power system.
GOTION High-Tech is a lithium battery supplier to a number of electric and hybrid vehicle manufacturers in China. A recent Xinhua survey ranked it second among Chinese lithium battery companies in an overall ranking that considers company market share, profitability, corporate governance, and brand recognition. The company recently raised another round of funding for its R&D centers in Europe, Japan, and the United States.
- GOTION High-TECH Company 2022-04-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.