Introduction on becoming VIP membership
Statistics (VIP) channel is a special column of www.chinatrucks.com since 2008, which is updated every week, including monthly market share and sales volumes of heavy, medium and light trucks, as well as the analysis and forecast of China truck industry and it also contains an annual report of China truck industry.
Welcome to send email or fill in our feedback sheet to become our VIP membership!
Application (Email to email@example.com) -> Reply -> Confirmation -> Signing a Contract -> Payment (USD 2000 Per Year) -> Fax Remittance Receipt -> Send VIP Account & Password
Address: Room A-804. A Block, Wealthy Center. Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
Tel: 0086-10-6486 3819-504
Intermediary Bank: Citibank N.A, New York
SWIFT BIC: CITIUS33
Beneficiary's Bank: China Merchants Bank H.O. Shenzhen
SWIFT Code: CMBCCNBS
Beneficiary's Bank Address:
China Merchants Bank Tower No.7088 Shennan Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
Beneficiary's name: Beijing Asian Automotive Association Co., Ltd
Beneficiary's A/C No: 8607 8541 7210 001
The reader obtains industry news on the paid-based and should pay www.chinatrucks.com USD 2000 as service charges through bank and fax the countersigned contract and payment receipt to www.chinatrucks.com. After confirmed the payment, www.chinatrucks.com will send the user name and password in one business working day after receiving the payment receipt.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021