Introduction on becoming VIP membership
Statistics (VIP) channel is a special column of www.chinatrucks.com since 2008, which is updated every week, including monthly market share and sales volumes of heavy, medium and light trucks, as well as the analysis and forecast of China truck industry and it also contains an annual report of China truck industry.
Welcome to send email or fill in our feedback sheet to become our VIP membership!
Application (Email to email@example.com) -> Reply -> Confirmation -> Signing a Contract -> Payment (USD 2000 Per Year) -> Fax Remittance Receipt -> Send VIP Account & Password
Address: Room A-804. A Block, Wealthy Center. Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
Tel: 0086-10-6486 3819-504
Intermediary Bank: Citibank N.A, New York
SWIFT BIC: CITIUS33
Beneficiary's Bank: China Merchants Bank H.O. Shenzhen
SWIFT Code: CMBCCNBS
Beneficiary's Bank Address:
China Merchants Bank Tower No.7088 Shennan Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
Beneficiary's name: Beijing Asian Automotive Association Co., Ltd
Beneficiary's A/C No: 8607 8541 7210 001
The reader obtains industry news on the paid-based and should pay www.chinatrucks.com USD 2000 as service charges through bank and fax the countersigned contract and payment receipt to www.chinatrucks.com. After confirmed the payment, www.chinatrucks.com will send the user name and password in one business working day after receiving the payment receipt.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April