New Journey of Chinese Truck Industry in 2010
(chinatrucks.com, Jan.19, 2010)Statistics show that from January to October 2009, Chinese commercial vehicle sales reached 2.7 million, raised by 17.3% compared with same period last year. The sales of medium-sized heavy-duty truck and passenger car from January to November have exceeded market expectations in early 2009.
Sales of Dongfeng commercial vehicle in 2009 has up to 18.8 million units, which ensuring the leading position in medium truck industry and the second place in heavy truck industry. While the sales of Dongfeng Stocks (including Zhengzhou Nissan) break 20 million units this year; And the total sales of JAC is nearly 30 million units in the first eleven months, sales revenue more is than 20 billion yuan, which make both the highest level record; Beside this, the sales of Nnjing Iveco achieved 81,019, has a 11.31% increase than that of the last year. all of these laying a strong foundation for the sales of next year.
Compared with the passenger car market, commercial vehicle market is more closely with the country's macroeconomic trends. Thus, it mostly influenced by the financial crisis. At the same time, truck exports take the large percentage in export business in 2009. The export business suffered heavy losses during the first several months in 2009. However, with the pick up of country's overall macro-economy, the domestic commercial vehicle market has a growth in the later few months. After the hard time, Chinese commercial vehicle will embarks on a new journey in 2010.
By 2010, how to improve the strength of key parts core technology is still the urgent problem that local commercial vehicle companies to resolve. Experts believe that the core competitiveness of parts and components and self-brand development are the insufficient capacity for the domestic commercial vehicle market. The declining competitiveness remains a major bottleneck constraining their development.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020 2020-08-18
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April