New Journey of Chinese Truck Industry in 2010
(chinatrucks.com, Jan.19, 2010)Statistics show that from January to October 2009, Chinese commercial vehicle sales reached 2.7 million, raised by 17.3% compared with same period last year. The sales of medium-sized heavy-duty truck and passenger car from January to November have exceeded market expectations in early 2009.
Sales of Dongfeng commercial vehicle in 2009 has up to 18.8 million units, which ensuring the leading position in medium truck industry and the second place in heavy truck industry. While the sales of Dongfeng Stocks (including Zhengzhou Nissan) break 20 million units this year; And the total sales of JAC is nearly 30 million units in the first eleven months, sales revenue more is than 20 billion yuan, which make both the highest level record; Beside this, the sales of Nnjing Iveco achieved 81,019, has a 11.31% increase than that of the last year. all of these laying a strong foundation for the sales of next year.
Compared with the passenger car market, commercial vehicle market is more closely with the country's macroeconomic trends. Thus, it mostly influenced by the financial crisis. At the same time, truck exports take the large percentage in export business in 2009. The export business suffered heavy losses during the first several months in 2009. However, with the pick up of country's overall macro-economy, the domestic commercial vehicle market has a growth in the later few months. After the hard time, Chinese commercial vehicle will embarks on a new journey in 2010.
By 2010, how to improve the strength of key parts core technology is still the urgent problem that local commercial vehicle companies to resolve. Experts believe that the core competitiveness of parts and components and self-brand development are the insufficient capacity for the domestic commercial vehicle market. The declining competitiveness remains a major bottleneck constraining their development.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021 2021-11-18
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY