New Journey of Chinese Truck Industry in 2010
(chinatrucks.com, Jan.19, 2010)Statistics show that from January to October 2009, Chinese commercial vehicle sales reached 2.7 million, raised by 17.3% compared with same period last year. The sales of medium-sized heavy-duty truck and passenger car from January to November have exceeded market expectations in early 2009.
Sales of Dongfeng commercial vehicle in 2009 has up to 18.8 million units, which ensuring the leading position in medium truck industry and the second place in heavy truck industry. While the sales of Dongfeng Stocks (including Zhengzhou Nissan) break 20 million units this year; And the total sales of JAC is nearly 30 million units in the first eleven months, sales revenue more is than 20 billion yuan, which make both the highest level record; Beside this, the sales of Nnjing Iveco achieved 81,019, has a 11.31% increase than that of the last year. all of these laying a strong foundation for the sales of next year.
Compared with the passenger car market, commercial vehicle market is more closely with the country's macroeconomic trends. Thus, it mostly influenced by the financial crisis. At the same time, truck exports take the large percentage in export business in 2009. The export business suffered heavy losses during the first several months in 2009. However, with the pick up of country's overall macro-economy, the domestic commercial vehicle market has a growth in the later few months. After the hard time, Chinese commercial vehicle will embarks on a new journey in 2010.
By 2010, how to improve the strength of key parts core technology is still the urgent problem that local commercial vehicle companies to resolve. Experts believe that the core competitiveness of parts and components and self-brand development are the insufficient capacity for the domestic commercial vehicle market. The declining competitiveness remains a major bottleneck constraining their development.
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021