VOITH Turbo releases new retarder
www.chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo (China) Company held "Safe Driving to win the future" Voith Kamaan experience activity in Hubei Sanxia on Sept. 17. OEM freight transport company and industrial insiders joined to feel safety, high-efficiency and comfort Voith Kamaan retarder on steep roads. The debut of Voith Kamaan is specially designed to China market.
Voith Kamaan retarder
Kamaan retarder can not only reduce weights, and it is rather easy to install, 40% of the length for installation is effectively reduced. With compact structure and small volume, Kaanma is only 70 kg. The parallel design can match different transmissions. The simple operation interfaces can make sure that the retarder is easy to know and maintenance. The designed life for the retarder is for 15 years, and Voith made some changes to shoulder even stronger power of work in China.
The economic benefits include canceling braking fridge, extend active braking system and service life and improve operation efficiency and turnround rate. For example, a long haul truck driver can benefit 30,000 Yuan after adopting Voith retarder, and a truck driver for short distance in mountainous area can even benefit 50,000 Yuan.
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company, predicts that sales of Voith Maanma may amount to 30,000 to 50,000 units in the next five years in China.
- Voith Presents Sustainable and Efficient Drive and Braking Systems at IAA 2014 2014-08-15
- Voith retarder becomes “the retarder” of 2010 2010-06-02
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021