VOITH Turbo releases new retarder
www.chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo (China) Company held "Safe Driving to win the future" Voith Kamaan experience activity in Hubei Sanxia on Sept. 17. OEM freight transport company and industrial insiders joined to feel safety, high-efficiency and comfort Voith Kamaan retarder on steep roads. The debut of Voith Kamaan is specially designed to China market.
Voith Kamaan retarder
Kamaan retarder can not only reduce weights, and it is rather easy to install, 40% of the length for installation is effectively reduced. With compact structure and small volume, Kaanma is only 70 kg. The parallel design can match different transmissions. The simple operation interfaces can make sure that the retarder is easy to know and maintenance. The designed life for the retarder is for 15 years, and Voith made some changes to shoulder even stronger power of work in China.
The economic benefits include canceling braking fridge, extend active braking system and service life and improve operation efficiency and turnround rate. For example, a long haul truck driver can benefit 30,000 Yuan after adopting Voith retarder, and a truck driver for short distance in mountainous area can even benefit 50,000 Yuan.
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company, predicts that sales of Voith Maanma may amount to 30,000 to 50,000 units in the next five years in China.
- Voith Presents Sustainable and Efficient Drive and Braking Systems at IAA 2014 2014-08-15
- Voith retarder becomes “the retarder” of 2010 2010-06-02
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April