16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin
www.chinatrucks.com: The delivery ceremony of new special vehicles for urban muck transport of Beiben has been grandly held in Harbin City on 27 June 2015 and 16 units of vehicles have been successfully delivered to the customer, which means the formal launching of the first new Beiben special vehicles for muck transport in this city.
The sales company of Beiben Group orients with the strategy of “focusing upon the market and products”, integrating the whole process tracking in pace as well as regards market surveying and tracking service for big clients as the key items. In terms of the continuous depressing heavy truck market in Heilongjiang, this builder gains this order by means of the opportunity of the vehicles replacement of this model in Harbin.
On the event day, 16 units of Beiben trucks have been formally transferred to Harbin Jiahetufang Transport Company, which are all equipped with fully new NG80B cabs, more comfortable, Weichai WP12.375E40 engines at 380hp, 12-shift Fast transmissions and 13-ton Beiben double-axels with the speed ratio of 5.263. Reasonable power matching enables good loading capability and power performance of whole vehicles.
As well, Jiahe Transport Company was inaugurated, by which 16 units of new Beiben trucks and two units of other brands will be used. That also marks the first step of Beiben special vehicles for muck transport entering the local market ahead of the products of other builders, increasing the brand influence in Harbin and laying a sound foundation of the market access of this new model as well as vehicles in other series locally.
- CATL-Beiben Agree to Continue Working to Deepen Cooperation 2021-10-28
- Beiben Exhibited Full Electric Tractor Head at China Manufacturing Expo 2021-10-25
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021