Welcome to www.chinatrucks.com


The Joint Venture Established by Grammer AG and SHACMAN Grandly Opens

Date:2017-05-02 Source:www.chinatrucks.com

www.chinatrucks.com: In the afternoon of April 25, 2017, Grammer Seating System (Shaanxi) Co. Ltd. jointly invested by Grammer Group and SHACMAN Group grandly opens and an opening ceremony is held in High-tech District of Fuping, Shaanxi province. 

Joint Venture Established by Grammer AG and SHACMAN Grandly Opens
At the opening ceremony, Gerard Cordonnier says that SHACMAN ranks top in the heavy truck industry and maintains a leading position in the natural gas heavy truck field. It is proud to cooperate with companies like SHACMAN and it is hoped that both sides can have deep cooperation in terms of technical improvement and reach a win-win situation by establishing a long term strategic partnership. In the speech, Gerard Cordonnier announces the first seat officially rolls offline in Grammer Seating System Shaanxi plant. 
SHACMAN Vice General Manager Wei Yongxiang says in his speech that SHACMAN hopes to speed up localized production of SHACMAN parts and add value for customers together with Grammer by developing new products and finally reach a win-win situation. 

Joint Venture Established by Grammer AG and SHACMAN Grandly Opens
Grammer AG will be holding 90 percent of the new joint venture Grammer Seating (Shaanxi). The remaining 10 percent will be held by Shaanxi Automobile Group Co. Ltd. After opening, the plant can produce 200,000 units of seats and related facilities. The plant mainly focuses on SHACMAN products and provides customized products for SHACMAN to improve its quality and competitiveness of complete vehicles. Meanwhile, the plant also provides air and seamless airbag and other spare parts for trucks and buses products of SHACMAN subsidiaries and surrounding commercial vehicle enterprises in neighboring cities. 

Joint Venture Established by Grammer AG and SHACMAN Grandly Opens
The joint venture will be producing a wide range of mechanical and air-suspensed driver and co-driver seats locally. The seats will be primarily fitted to the commercial vehicles produced by Shaanxi. As one of the largest truck manufacturers in China, Shaanxi produces more than 100,000 heavy-duty trucks per year for the local market and for export to other Asian countries, Africa and Latin America. With this new local production at the Fuping industrial park Grammer completes its geographical footprint in the commercial vehicle segment and ensures close proximity to important customers by simultaneously optimizing production and logistics costs in China.
Relying on Grammer’s rich experience in seating industry, Grammer Shaanxi plant introduces the advanced foam sponge production line, assembly production line and precision laboratory of seats. The production in current production line per day is 210 units. According to the responsible person of the plant, after opening, the plant can provide SHACMAN as many as 6,000 truck seats every month, which are mainly equipped on Delong X3000 heavy trucks. 
Joint Venture Established by Grammer AG and SHACMAN Grandly Opens
In the display area of Grammer Shaanxi plant, there are several Grammer seats displayed. One of them is the latest and multi-functional DAF seat--MSG115 airbag seat provided to DAF Trucks. The seat is able to be adjusted at several heights level, with air damping, tilt angle adjustment, backrest adjustment, quick drop, integrated three-point safety belt, adjustable belt height, adjustable vibration damping, adjustable cushion depth, waist airbag support, side airbag support, electrical heating function, ventilation and shoulder adjustment, etc. 
Joint Venture Established by Grammer AG and SHACMAN Grandly Opens
GRAMMER AG is a large international company specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for offroad vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains. Headquartered in Amberg Germany, Grammer has a history over 100 years. As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry Grammer has more than 30 production and sales bases in more than 19 countries with products covering the whole globe. Main customers include Mercedes-Benz, DAF, Scania, Iveco, Volvo, Renault, and EvoBus, etc. By far, Grammer has invested 6 plants in China producing driver seats and passenger seats for trucks, buses and trains.
Already today, Grammer generates around 15 percent of its Group revenue in China at a total of six facilities addressing both the passenger and commercial vehicle segments. Looking ahead over the next few years, the new joint venture in China will additionally support Grammer’s high growth targets.


Hot News
Recommended Brands[more]
Recommended Trucks[more]
China Truck Statistics
京ICP备09021066号-10Public security record numberPublic security record number:11010502036076