Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Beyond all expectation, the year 2017 saw the heavy market blossom till June. Data shows in the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks in the whole nation reaches 570,000 units. This comes as a little surprise not only to users but also manufacturers. Now let’s see the 3 best-selling heavy trucks in the first half year of 2017:
Jiefang JH6: a good product that makes driving as human as possible
Jiefang’s products enjoy a good reputation among no matter users, agencies or other heavy truck enterprises and are widely recognized. Jiefang’s classic J6 since offline in 2007 sees an accumulative sales of 700,000 units. As the high-end heavy truck, JH6 has withstood the test from market since launched in 2015, and its outstanding quality is highly recognized by users, and makes its sales grow dramatically.
It is said in 2016, the production and sales of JH6 have exceeded 7,000 units. From January to June 2017, the sales volume has reached 11,800 units, 1.68 times that of 2016.
SINOTRUK SITRAK: high-end “substitute for import vehicle”
As a “substitute of import vehicle”, SITRAK has become more charming than ever after three years of growth, which can be seen from the sales volume.
The sales volume of SITRAK is only 535 units in 2015, but rises to 3,424 units in 2016, a dramatic change.
It is learnt SITRAK sees a sales volume of 4,416 units from January to June 2017, up by 249% year on year, 74% of the year’s total target (6,000 units). Only in June, the sales volume is 575 units, even higher than that in the whole of 2015.
SHACMAN Delong X3000: popular large horsepower heavy truck
In the first half of 2017, heavy truck enterprises all perform very well and especially SHACMAN sees a better performance. In the first half of 2017, the sales volume of civil products (delivered to customers) breaks through 70,000 units, up by 120% year on year with the market share up by 1.6 percentage points. Especially in June, the sales volume surpasses 13,000 units when the up-growing trend is quite obvious.
The most eye-catching product in SHACMAN’s product portfolio is X3000 13L Golden version. In 2016, the sales volume of the Golden version is 15,000 units, ranking first in the 13L market. From January to June, it remains the No.1: the sales volume of the Golden version exceeds 14,000 units with a market share over 35%. The sales volume of high-end product is ranking first: X3000 sees a total sales volume of 30,000 units, doubled that over the same period of last year. The sales volume of X3000 Golden version maintains the same level in the same period of last year.
- Jiefang JH6 Dumpers Were Delivered for Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) 2023-07-24
- Jiefang J7, the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck 2023-05-17
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established 2023-02-28
- 150 Jiefang Heavy-duty Trucks Were Exported to Indonesia 2023-01-14
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- Jiefang's CV Manufacturing Site in Guanghan to Start Operation in June 2023 2022-11-04
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022 2022-08-31
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.