Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Beyond all expectation, the year 2017 saw the heavy market blossom till June. Data shows in the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks in the whole nation reaches 570,000 units. This comes as a little surprise not only to users but also manufacturers. Now let’s see the 3 best-selling heavy trucks in the first half year of 2017:
Jiefang JH6: a good product that makes driving as human as possible
Jiefang’s products enjoy a good reputation among no matter users, agencies or other heavy truck enterprises and are widely recognized. Jiefang’s classic J6 since offline in 2007 sees an accumulative sales of 700,000 units. As the high-end heavy truck, JH6 has withstood the test from market since launched in 2015, and its outstanding quality is highly recognized by users, and makes its sales grow dramatically.
It is said in 2016, the production and sales of JH6 have exceeded 7,000 units. From January to June 2017, the sales volume has reached 11,800 units, 1.68 times that of 2016.
SINOTRUK SITRAK: high-end “substitute for import vehicle”
As a “substitute of import vehicle”, SITRAK has become more charming than ever after three years of growth, which can be seen from the sales volume.
The sales volume of SITRAK is only 535 units in 2015, but rises to 3,424 units in 2016, a dramatic change.
It is learnt SITRAK sees a sales volume of 4,416 units from January to June 2017, up by 249% year on year, 74% of the year’s total target (6,000 units). Only in June, the sales volume is 575 units, even higher than that in the whole of 2015.
SHACMAN Delong X3000: popular large horsepower heavy truck
In the first half of 2017, heavy truck enterprises all perform very well and especially SHACMAN sees a better performance. In the first half of 2017, the sales volume of civil products (delivered to customers) breaks through 70,000 units, up by 120% year on year with the market share up by 1.6 percentage points. Especially in June, the sales volume surpasses 13,000 units when the up-growing trend is quite obvious.
The most eye-catching product in SHACMAN’s product portfolio is X3000 13L Golden version. In 2016, the sales volume of the Golden version is 15,000 units, ranking first in the 13L market. From January to June, it remains the No.1: the sales volume of the Golden version exceeds 14,000 units with a market share over 35%. The sales volume of high-end product is ranking first: X3000 sees a total sales volume of 30,000 units, doubled that over the same period of last year. The sales volume of X3000 Golden version maintains the same level in the same period of last year.
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April 2021-05-31
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY