SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China
SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (NASDAQ: SORL) ("SORL" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive brake systems as well as other key safety-related auto parts in China, announced today it has recently won the "2017 Best Quality Award" from Shaanxi Hande Axle Co., Ltd. ("Hande Axle") and the "2017 Excellent Supplier Award" from Baotou BeiBen Heavy-Duty Truck Co. ("Beiben Truck").
Mr. Xiaoping Zhang, SORL's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Our customers continue to acknowledge the quality improvements and product innovations of our enhanced products. We have made significant improvements in our product performance and manufacturing to provide higher quality and better service to meet the demands of our OEM and aftermarket customers. We believe we have an approximate 60% market share in the products we supply annually to these two customers."
BeiBen Truck is a top-10 manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in China and produced almost 13,000 heavy-duty trucks in the first 11 months of 2017 with a 48.2% year-over-year increase. Based in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China. BeiBen Truck, (North Benz), is part of the North Industries Group Corporation (NORINCO). It was founded in 1988 when BeiBen signed an agreement with Daimler-Benz to manufacture Mercedes-Benz Trucks.
Hande Axle was founded in March 23, 2003 by Weichai Power and Shaanxi Automobile Group as a joint venture. The company is a high-tech enterprise, with two factories comprising 200,000 square meters. The existing staff is more than 3,800 people with technical and engineering personnel of more than 600 people. The main products are: 5.5T - 16T steering front axle, 10T - 35T double reduction drive axle, 9T - 13T single reduction drive axle, steering driving front axle 5T - 13T, 5T - 16T trailer bridge resulting in more than 2,700 models. The double reduction drive axle and single reduction drive axle possess unique technical advantages and a strong load capacity and torque transmission capability, resulting in a leading position in the domestic market.
About SORL Auto Parts, Inc.
As a global tier one supplier of brake and control systems to the commercial vehicle industry, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. is the market leader for commercial vehicles brake systems, such as trucks and buses in China. The Company distributes products both within China and internationally under the SORL trademark. SORL is listed among the top 100 auto component suppliers in China, with a product range that includes 65 categories with over 2000 specifications in brake systems and others. The Company has four authorized international sales centers in UAE, India, the United States and Europe. SORL is working to establish a broader global sales network. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SORL Awarded "2012 A Rank Supplier" and "2013 A Rank Strategic Partner" Designations 2013-04-27
- SORL Auto Parts reaches brake systems deal 2010-02-02
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April