Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles
October 18, the first unit of Dongfeng KR full electric sanitation vehicle rolled off the production line 6 at DFAC Assembling plant.
Dongfeng KR electric sanitation vehcile will be offered with a large CATL battery capacity and an increased range. The battery on it now has a capacity of 542Ah and the battery-charge voltage is above 579.6 V, allowing for a longer driving range of up to 365km. In combination with the AMT6 transmission, it has a maximum output of 160kw and delivers a maximum power of 218hp. Over the years, Dongfeng has brought into the country several sanitation equipments ranging from the street sweepers, waste trailers and many others.
Dongfeng has launched its new energy project in March this year. The workshop for new energy production is finished in half year by converting the original production line for bus chassis into one for pure electric vehicles.
The expecting sales order next year is to be up 1000 units as the KZ full electric vehicle series hit the market. In future, DFCV estimates to have an annual capacity of 10,000 units new engery vehicles. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- DFAC Achieves New Breakthroughs in Oversea Business 2023-03-13
- Dongfeng Launched New Tianlong KL and Tianjin KR Trucks in Vietnam 2022-11-09
- Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T Light Truck Achieves Zero Breakthrough in Sales in Russia 2022-10-13
- IAA Transportation 2022: Dongfeng to Showcase Four Vehicles 2022-09-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Run Smoothly in High-altitude Environment 2022-07-20
- Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021 2022-07-15
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- Dongfeng Cummins Launched Live-stream Marketing 2022-04-25
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.