Mass SINOTRUK Electric Trucks Put into Operation in Port and Logistics Sectors
CHINA, March 17(chinatrucks.com)--On March 8, SINOTRUK announced that its new energy heavy-duty trucks have been developing steadily, especially the full electric and battery swap-enabled trucks for port and mining applications have been put into mass operation.
In response to the queries by one investor as to “how did SINOTRUK’s export perform these days? what are the major countries with the best performance?” SINOTRUK said that its export business was gradually resuming to normal operation since the pandemic has been kept under effective control. Its sales are rising, its exports are substantial. As a result of a substantial rise in exports, it has ranked first in China’s heavy-duty truck export industry for many years, making its products exported to more than one hundred countries and regions in the world.
SINOTRUK added that its hazardous transport vehicles are applicable to the transport of many different kinds of hazardous materials including hydrogen and can operate in a safe, efficient, and reliable way. The smart snow wax car developed by China National Heavy Duty Truck Group was delivered to serve the Winter Olympics in February. Equipped with Weichai WEF160 hydrogen fuel cell, it is the first 162kW fuel cell heavy-duty truck in China to achieve zero-emission environmental protection.
There are reports that quite a few modification enterprises have retrofitted multiple caravans on SINOTRUK’s chassis, all of which have enjoyed great reputation among customers for their safe, reliable operation and comfort riding experience. Meanwhile, SINOTRUK has previously launched a variety of electric heavy-duty trucks, and the ones specifically for the port and logistics market have been put into mass operation. Ri Zhao port and Xiwang logistics company are two customers for SINOTRUK TX electric container tractors, they said that these trucks could reach net zero and remain profitable when they operated in a battery swapping-enabled mode.
According to the data, SINOTRUK is a heavy truck manufacturer with complete driving form and tonnage coverage in China's truck industry, and it is also one of the largest heavy truck manufacturing bases in China, owning several famous brands including HUANGHE, HOWO, and HAOHAN.
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- SINOTRUK Heavy-duty Truck Sales Jumped up to the Second Place in 2021 2022-01-04
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September 2021-10-22
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021