Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan
JORDAN, March 23(chinatrucks.com)--In this bright spring day in March, 50 units refrigerated trucks drove out from the JAC factory, starting a new journey to Jordan and delivering to major customers.
The refrigerated trucks shipped this time will be delivered to Daily Dairy Service Company, a major customer in Jordan's cold chain logistics industry. As a leading group in the industry, Daily Dairy Service Company has a number of cold chain logistics outlets throughout Jordan, and has extremely high requirements for vehicles.
In order to ensure the smooth delivery of this batch of orders, JAC has made a number of adaptive improvements to refrigerated trucks in response to the pain points and needs of the terminal customers; at the same time, JAC also arranged online remote vehicle review, and its approach based on user thinking has won the full recognition from distributor and customers.
Since 2016, JAC has started the close cooperation with Jordan distributor. After years of intensive cultivation, it has shown a rapid growth trend.
From 2020 to 2021, the sales of light trucks of JAC have made an outstanding performance in the Jordan, and the cumulative sales of various products exceed 300 units. The delivery of this batch of refrigerated trucks is a key step in getting orders from major customers in the Jordan market. In the future, JAC will continue to dig deep into the potential market and fully enhance the operational capability of distributors.
JAC believe that through the consistent and unremitting efforts, JAC will appear all over the streets and achieve more in Jordan.
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February