FOTON Cummins Launched Its F4.5TT Two-stage Supercharged Engine
On September 30, a launch event for FOTON Cummins F4.5TT two-state supercharged engine was held in Beijing under the theme “Double T is more surging, the king of fuel saving for medium trucks”.
“In order to further meet the needs of medium truck customers for high efficiency and fuel saving, we officially launch a new generation of classic product – FOTON Cummins two-stage supercharged F4.5TT Engine. This product inherits the excellent genes of FOTON Cummins classic models and will bring more quality choices to customers.” Chen Hua, General Manager of Foton Cummins, said at the launch event.
As a leading global engine manufacturer, Foton Cummins has launched many premium power products over the years. In particular, its F3.8 series power is known as a “legendary power” in the logistics industry. To date, the F series engines have been approved by hundreds of OEMs worldwide, with cumulative sales of nearly 1.8 million units.
The FOTON Cummins F4.5TT two-stage supercharged engine has been actually developed based on the previous F3.8 engine platform, whose reliability has been proven in practice by many truck users. The product is specifically designed for medium-duty two-axle truck. With the introduction of Cummins' already mature two-stage supercharger technology, it is able to provide more power and run smoothly in various complex conditions and scenarios such as plains, plateaus and mountains. The advantages for FOTON Cummins F4.5TT are as below:
Powerful and reliable: Components including the power cylinder, supercharger, exhaust system and cooling and lubrication system have all been upgraded to make them more powerful and reliable.
Surging power: The engine can produce a power output of 240 hp and a maximum torque of 900 Nm. At a low speed of 1000 rpm, the torque can increase by 26% to 780 Nm.
Innovation leading: The new product combines Cummins two-stage supercharging and intelligent brain control technology to further optimize the engine's fuel consumption at medium and high speeds. At the same time, intelligent dynamic control ensures that the engine and after-treatment are always working at optimum conditions.
Efficient access: It is worth noting that the F4.5TT engine is 50-150kg lighter than its competitors of the same kind, and has no loss of maximum torque at 2000m altitude, making it considerably more adaptable to plateaus and mountains.
- FOTON Mexico EVolves a Better World 2022-10-08
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
- FOTON Philippines Expands Its Reach to EC MOBILE SERVICE 2022-09-08
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units