Philippines' First Electric Light Truck Unveiled & MILER Truck Debut
On 10th February, FOTON BIG SHOW 2023 with the theme of “Commerce and Mobility Synergized” was grandly opened at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, Philippines. Honorable Senator Sherwin Gatchalian, Chinese Embassy Minister Counselor Hon. Yang Guoliang, coming at the opening ceremony on 10th Feb.
At the opening ceremony, FOTON unveiled the eAUMARK, the country's first electric light-duty truck with the aim of providing electrified transportation solutions for Filipino customers. FOTON has just become the first brand in the country to launch an electric truck for customers. the new EV is powered by the 81 kWh dual LiFePO4 battery packs on both flanks of the chassis and benefits from a 540V architecture, with a peak torque of 1,000 Nm. It can go as fast as 90 km/h. At the booth, DB Schenker purchased one electric light duty truck to build its zero-emission Truck Fleet. As a 150-year-old world leader in logistics service and supply chain management, trusts FOTON.
At the opening ceremony, FOTON MILER was officially launched. As a new generation of FOTON lightweight truck, MILER is aimed at medium and high-end urban logistics transportation, and aiming to provide users with high-quality, high-efficiency and flexible urban transportation solutions. The product meets the requirements of ECE-R29, the most stringent commercial vehicle cab regulation in the world. With flexibility, high attendance and high quality, the minimum turning radius is 5.1m, and the vehicle height is only 2.065m, realizing Convenient driving, parking and turnaround in urban. The power system matches with FOTON ZF transmission system, with decisive acceleration, surging power and smooth shifting. The hydraulic shock absorbing seat can effectively relieve the fatigue of long-distance driving. Long-distance driving fatigue, while equipped with a 9-inch multimedia screen, LCD instrument panel, reverse camera and other electronic equipment, comfort and other aspects redefine the small card, covering delivery, moving, building materials, seafood, fruits and vegetables, cold chain and other car scenarios.
As one of the highlights of the show, a number of FOTON VANs owners from the Foton Traveller Owners Club, which was established by the users themselves, came to FOTON booth, heating to the FOTON BIG SHOW. owners' trust and passion for the brand. As the return, FOTON released the exclusive privileges for VAN club users, including genuine engine oil, parts discount and etc.
Product Capability is the foundation for good reputation, and efficient service is the credo for the longevity of the brand. With the FOTON BIG SHOW platform, FOTON has introduced electric commercial vehicles to the Philippines and is driving customer value with a dual line of fuel-efficient + electrified products and service solutions that exceed expectations.
- FOTON Delivers its 11 Millionth Vehicle -- TUNLAND V Pikcup 2023-04-17
- FOTON Auman High-end Mixer Trucks Rolled Off the Line in Thailand 2023-01-06
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- Delivering the Trust: Flashing the Philipino Express 2022-11-16
- FOTON Secured an Order for 60 AUMAN EST-A AMT Trucks in Eastern Europe 2022-10-21
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- FOTON Mexico EVolves a Better World 2022-10-08
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.