SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier"
On February 21, the first National Star of China Trucks Award Ceremony was grandly opened in Nanjing, Jiangsu province. The event is organized annually by chinatrucks.com and aims to select the best truck or component brand within an overseas country.
At the ceremony, SINOTRUK was awarded the “Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier” for its great achievements in the global market. The award was established in recognition of those excellent brands in overseas market for the customized solutions and products they provided to customers.
SINOTRUK has ranked first in China's heavy truck exports for many years, and its products have been exported to more than 110 countries and regions around the world. In the first 10 months of this year, SINOTRUK exported 76,000 heavy-duty commercial vehicles, up 45% year-on-year, accounting for more than 50% of China's exports of this industry. Especially in October, Sinotruk created a record of 10,000 vehicles exported in a single month.
SINOTRUK has been committed to providing customized overseas transport equipment based on precise insights into customer needs. The geographic environment, policies and regulations, vehicle application scenarios and purchasing power may vary in different countries and regions in the world. Only by providing transportation solutions that meet individual needs can truck makers better integrate into the industry ecology of the commercial vehicle in export destination countries. In such circumstances, SINOTUK implemented “precise and personalized product strategies" to meet the actual needs of the markets in different countries by building customized products in accordance with local regulations and actual operating conditions.
To win with the world, SINOTRUK has established a global sales network. As one of the earliest Chinese commercial vehicle enterprises to expand its presence in overseas markets, SINOTRUK has set its sights on expanding its operations around the globe, strengthened its efforts to establish overseas offices and customer feedback mechanism. At present, SINOTRUK has well-established a marketing network system in the world, developing about 300 distribution networks at all levels in more than 90 countries, establishing nearly 600 service outlets and parts outlets in more than 110 countries, and setting up 26 overseas KD production plants. All these moves will greatly drive more countries to participate in the international commercial vehicle industry and achieve win-win cooperation.
Hardcore manufacturing technology enables SINOTRUK to keep up with international standards. Scientific and technological innovation is the inexhaustible driving force behind brand development and an important support for high-quality products. In recent years, SINOTRUK has been increasing its investment in R&D and had the first-class technology. With the first enterprise technology center recognized by the state and the National Heavy Duty Vehicle Engineering Technology Research Center, its key assembly parts and components as well as the level of vehicle research and development are in line with international standards and can better meet the needs of the international market.
In the future, Sinotruk will continue to optimize the product structure and develop more customized products to meet the diversified market demands and establish a good image of Chinese products in the world.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50% 2023-04-24
- SINOTRUK Held the "SITRAK Brand" Launch Ceremony in Uzbekistan 2023-04-03
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- SINOTRUK Debut at BIG5 Saudi 2023 2023-03-07
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- SINOTRUK SITRAK Brand Promotion Event Was Successfully Held in Morocco 2022-10-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.