SINOTRUK Moves on towards High-quality Development in 2023
According to data released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, sales amount of China’s domestic trucks in 2022 has reached 2.893 million units, down 32.6% year-on-year. Of the total trucks sold in 2022, 672,000 units were heavy-duty trucks, down 51.8% year-on-year.
However, SINOTRUK, as a leading truck company, are experiencing an upswing in the context of an industry downturn. Data shows that SINOTRUK sold 249,000 vehicles last year and generated more than 121.4 billion yuan ($17.6 billion) in revenue. SINOTRUK is the company with the highest sales volume, the lowest market drop and the best operating efficiency in the industry, and has won 14 firsts, further consolidating its leadership position in the industry.
When talking about advanced heavy-duty trucks, we first think of European brands like Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Scania and MAN. Chinese heavy-duty trucks don’t really have a great influence in the global high-end heavy truck market. However, in recent years, high-end trucks, represented by SINOTRUK Huanghe, Jiefnag J7, have made significant headway in China. In 2023, SINOTRUK will do a lot to move towards high-quality development to win the future with partners and create more value for customers.
So just take R&D for examle: The investment SINOTRUK made in R&D has increased to 3.7 billion yuan in 2021 from 1.3 billion yuan in 2018, up 85%. Over the past four years, SINOTRUK has invested a total of 10 billion yuan, more than it has invested in the previous decade.
In addition, SINOTRUK has invested more than 15 billion Yuan in intelligent manufacturing and technological innovation to build intelligent connected (new energy) heavy-duty truck project in Laiwu, Shandong province. The project aims to develop high-end, intelligent and green heavy-duty trucks by using global advanced smart manufacturing production line.
The production base has an annual production capacity of 100,000 units in the first phase, and currently mainly produces heavy truck products such as Huanghe X7 series and HOWO TH7/TX series, to be complemented with other production bases. Huanghe X7, as a new generation of heavy-duty trucks for logistics purpose, use an overall streamlined design comparable to that of passenger cars. The truck has <0.36 ultra-low wind resistance, ultra-low fuel consumption and efficient operation, breaking the TCO limit of high-end heavy trucks.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.