SHACMAN Debuted the YAN’AN S700 Super Heavy Truck
On January 28, Shacman unveiled the Yan'an brand and debuted the Yan'an S700 super heavy-duty truck， targeting the long-haul trunk transportation and cold chain transportation market.
SHACMAN S700 is powered by a Xi'an Cummins M15N high thermal efficiency gas engine with a maximum output of up to 580 hp and a maximum torque of 2,600 N/m. The adoption of technology such as dual-flow supercharger, EGR module optimization on the engine has resulted in a lower natural gas consumption. Paired with the engine is a Eaton's latest-generation integrated AMT transmission, which boasts an outstanding efficiency of 99.8% and has a series of features including transient response acceleration, fast start-up speed and high transport efficiency.
The rear axle adopts an 11.5T HANDE maintenance-free axle with a 3.545 speed ratio. With an efficient and reliable powertrain, YAN’AN S700 mainly targets the long-haul trunk transportation and cold chain transportation market.
The vehicle is equipped with a 1,500-litre cylinder that can travel up to 2,000 kilometers at a time, thus reducing the number of refueling and improving operational efficiency.
In addition to the gas version, YAN’AN S700 is also available in fuel version so you can choose as per your need. The fuel version is powered by a Xi'an Cummins engine that delivers a maximum power of 600HP and torque of 2750Nm. Paired the engine is also the an Eaton 12-speed AMT gearbox, and 11.5T Hande maintenance-free axles.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- GWM's POER Pickup Rolls off at Its CKD Factory in Ecuador
- FOTON Motor: NEV Penetration Rate to Exceed 80% by 2050
- SINOTRUK Invests More in Uzbekistan
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022