Market Analysis of Semi-trailers from Jan. to April
www.chinatrucks.com: Part One: General analysis of Semi-trailers
Production and sales volumes of commercial vehicles decreased by 10% in April over March.
378,700 commercial vehicles were produced and 409,700 units were sold out, down 14.69% and 14.81%. And sales of all commercial vehicles apart from non-complete buses decreased to some extent. And production and sales volumes of Commercial vehicles decreased by 10.10% and 7.84%. Production and sales of semi-trailers decreased by 22.83% and 24.64%, the largest decreased vehicle model.
Part Two: Sales of Semi-trailers
Sales of semi-trailers improved clearly last year, benefiting the recovering world economy.
Monthly sales of semi-trailers from Jan. 2010 to April 2011
Sales of heavy trucks were booming in Jan., and it started to decrease from Feb. The downfall on sales of heavy trucks proved market expectations before.
Sales of semi-trailer from Jan. 2010 to April 2011
Production and sales volumes of all truck models decreased compared with March, among which sales of semi-trailers and non-complete vans decreased the most. Heavy trucks and semi-trailers are heading bigger tonnage, bigger horsepower, lightweight and higher speed.
99,855 semi-trailers were produced from Jan. to April, down 24.64%, and 1,780 semi-trailers with dragging mass 25 tons below, up 16.04%; 86,897 tractors between 25 tons and 40 tons were sold, down 31.15%; and 11,178 tractors under 40 tons were sold out, up 135.52%.
Sales of semi-trailers from Jan. 2010 to April 2011
- Tesla's First Semi Truck to be Delivered to Pepsi in December 2022-10-11
- Tesla Gets New 125 Semi Truck Order from UPS, Largest Public Pre-order Yet 2017-12-20
- Pepsi Placed Biggest Public Pre-order for 100 Tesla Semis 2017-12-14
- News Volvo VNL Semi Trucks Have Numerous Self-Driving & Safety Features 2017-08-01
- Bion Semi-Trailer with HYVA Alpha Hydraulic Pressure System Showed on IAA 2016-09-30
- Sales Analysis of Sales of Semi-trailer Tractors in China in June 2015-07-20
- FAW Lead in the Sales Ranking of Top 10 semi-tractors Manufacturers in 2014-12-12
- CIMC Lingyu 100 Semitrailer Trucks Start Delivery 2014-04-21
- Dongfeng Smith JV Plant Laying a Foundation 2013-12-04
- Sales Data of Semi-tractor Manufacturers in September 2013 2013-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022