JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
According to the data released on 10 July, JAC has sold a total of 110,000 units of light-duty trucks and 26,000 units of heavy-duty trucks in the first half year.
For heavy duty trucks, its sales goes down by 23.53% year-on-year to 2308 units in June, while in Jan. to Jun., its sales droped by 19.73% year-on-year to 26,090 units.
For medium truck sales, JAC saw a 4.38% drop year-on-year to 1201 units in June and 13.39% decrease year-on-year to 7098 units in January to June.
For light-duty truck segment, JAC sold 12,248 units in June and 110,528 units in Jan. to June, an decrease of 9.37% and growth of 2.25% respectively. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021