GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
On September 17, at GAC Hino Total Support (TS) 2018 China Service Conference, Chen Xiushen, Deputy General Manager of GAC Hino, revealed that the company’s sales volume from January to August this year jumped by 148% year on year.
Aiming to provide its customers with total support, GAC Hino has been constantly optimizing its truck products and rolling out a host of customer care programs to meet its customers’ growing demands.
According to Dong Ze’an, Director of the Service Department of GAC Hino, Total Support (TS) consists of providing high quality products, timely delivery, customized financial services, all-round after-sales services, vehicle management support. By helping its customers minimize their operating costs, GAC Hino aims to make its vehicles and services highly profitable for customers.
By carrying out TS program nationwide, GAC Hino has greatly improved its sales. It sold 2041 units trucks for transporting sedan cars in the first eight months this year. In addition, it exported over 1,000 units vehicles to 18 countries across the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- GAC Hino Rolls Out Three Series of New Trucks 2015-12-29
- 60 GAC Hino Trucks Play An Essential Role in Wanluda Transportation 2015-11-09
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- GAC Hino Delivers 20 Tractors with National IV Emissions to Shentong 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY