The Mid-America Trucking Show
Louisville, KY - Exhibit Management Associates, Inc. is proud to announce that the 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show has once again retained its title as the largest industry event of the year and remains the undisputed champion among trucking tradeshows. With 1,067 exhibitors representing 47 states and 11 foreign countries, MATS 2007 once again delivered the knockout punch exhibiting companies expect from the main event in the heavy duty trucking industry. Even the renovation of the East Wing could not keep the attendees away as 75,525 trucking professionals from all 50 states and 58 foreign countries made the trip to see more than 1 million square feet of awe-inspiring exhibits.
Show Management was extremely pleased with the outstanding results of the show. "Even with the "growing pains" we have experienced with the renovation of the East Wing, MATS 2007 was another great performance, by a fantastic show that continues to outpace the competition", said Toby Young, President of EMA. "With the renovation of the East Wing to be completed this Fall, the future is extremely bright for the show and its supporters. We have made it past this small bump in the road and look forward to the exciting opportunities presented by the total renovation of one of our largest wings. MATS 2008 will be a show for the record books, continuing along the path of growth and refinement established by MATS long ago."
Show attendees used the three show days to visit all of the various indoor and outdoor show features including: The 18th Annual Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship, The 3rd Annual Mid-America's Big-Rig Build-Off, The Expediter Experience, Mid-America's Recruitment Center, Mid-America's Internet and Technology Center, and Big & Rich in concert presented by Kenworth to name a few. Celebrities, including cast members from "Trick My Truck", Richard Petty, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Lorrie Morgan, Boyd Coddington, Johnny Bench, Charlie Daniels, John & Ashley Force and many more made appearances to the delight of MATS attendees. After tallying the attendee scorecards, the winner and still the undisputed champion ... The Mid-America Trucking Show!
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April