The Mid-America Trucking Show
Louisville, KY - Exhibit Management Associates, Inc. is proud to announce that the 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show has once again retained its title as the largest industry event of the year and remains the undisputed champion among trucking tradeshows. With 1,067 exhibitors representing 47 states and 11 foreign countries, MATS 2007 once again delivered the knockout punch exhibiting companies expect from the main event in the heavy duty trucking industry. Even the renovation of the East Wing could not keep the attendees away as 75,525 trucking professionals from all 50 states and 58 foreign countries made the trip to see more than 1 million square feet of awe-inspiring exhibits.
Show Management was extremely pleased with the outstanding results of the show. "Even with the "growing pains" we have experienced with the renovation of the East Wing, MATS 2007 was another great performance, by a fantastic show that continues to outpace the competition", said Toby Young, President of EMA. "With the renovation of the East Wing to be completed this Fall, the future is extremely bright for the show and its supporters. We have made it past this small bump in the road and look forward to the exciting opportunities presented by the total renovation of one of our largest wings. MATS 2008 will be a show for the record books, continuing along the path of growth and refinement established by MATS long ago."
Show attendees used the three show days to visit all of the various indoor and outdoor show features including: The 18th Annual Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship, The 3rd Annual Mid-America's Big-Rig Build-Off, The Expediter Experience, Mid-America's Recruitment Center, Mid-America's Internet and Technology Center, and Big & Rich in concert presented by Kenworth to name a few. Celebrities, including cast members from "Trick My Truck", Richard Petty, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Lorrie Morgan, Boyd Coddington, Johnny Bench, Charlie Daniels, John & Ashley Force and many more made appearances to the delight of MATS attendees. After tallying the attendee scorecards, the winner and still the undisputed champion ... The Mid-America Trucking Show!
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- President of Italy Receives Leaders of PIRELLI As the Company Soon Turns 150 2021-12-16
- CATL Announces Strategic EV Battery Partnership with Lightning eMotors 2021-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY