680HP SHACMAN X6000 Specifically Designed for Efficient Logistics
As the demands for timeliness in the logistics sector continued to grow, high horsepower trucks are becoming increasingly popular in the market. In this context, SHACMAN launched a 680HP flagship model with brand new interior, attracting a great deal of attention.
SHACMAN X6000 flagship version is powered by the world's first Weichai WP15H engine with a thermal efficiency of exceeding 52.25%. It can produce a maximum output of 680hp and deliver a maximum torque of up to 3,200 Nm. With the 16-speed FAST AMT transmission, it achieves a transmission efficiency of 99.8%. High transmission efficiency and excellent shift schedule reduce the possibility of “out of gear” and unsuitable gear changes. It features HANDE H series rear axles, with an axle speed ratio of 2.533. Its efficiency can reach 98.8% in powered cruising mode of operation. It offers a minimum B-10 bearing life of 1.8 million KM. High-horsepower engines combined with direct-shift gearboxes and small-ratio rear axles are perfectly suited to the requirements of customers for trunk transport. Meanwhile, it has two large fuel tanks with a total capacity of 1,000 litres and can run for 3,000 kilometres.
- 840HP X6000 Rolls Off the Line 2023-05-15
- SHACMAN & Lingyu Export Large Quantities of Powder Tank Semi Trailers Overseas 2022-10-09
- SHACMAN H3000 Setting Sail Abroad 2022-07-08
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Food Transport Special Vehicles Depart China for Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Jamaica: An Interview with a Truck Driver Using SHACMAN X3000 2022-01-06
- SHACMAN F3000 Truck Travels Through the Forest in Africa Loading with Logs 2021-12-17
- SHACMAN in Colombia 2021-12-10
- SHACMAN Celebrates the Launch of Its All New Light-duty Truck K5000 in China 2021-09-18
- SHACMAN Dirt Wagon in Jamaica 2020-09-29
- SHACMAN F3000 in Myanmar 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China