Hongyan Launched Its Most Powerful NG Truck
With a focus on industry trends, Hongyan is commited to improving cost efficiency and promoting green growth. On November 8, Hongyan brought the most powerful NG trucks and smart EV on display at CCVS. The newly launched NG trucks include GENLYON H6 and C6P models.
The truck is powered by a 13L or 15L engine which is paired with an AMT transmission.
It covers a wide power range from 500hp to 590HP and has a gas cylinder with 1350L and 1500L capacity. With its high power, low fuel consumption and lightweight design, it is an ideal for long haul transport of gravel and coal.Also Hongyan's smart EV made its debut at the expo.
Equipped with a 350 kWh battery, the electric vehicle offers customers the lowest power consumption of 1.5kwh/km.A variety of intelligent technologies were used on the trucks, including integrated Intelligent Control Technology, FOTA available for all series, Cloud Data Scene Understanding, Power Smart Computing, and Smart Scene Adaptive (SSA) Technology. Energy recovery rate is up to 70%. With economy,high power and high loading capacity, it offers a new option for green transport of resuources.
- Hongyan GENLYON C500 Dumper 2023-06-09
- Hongyan Exports First 100 Smart Heavy Trucks to Central Asia 2023-05-30
- Hongyan's First Hydrogen powered Heavy-duty Trucks Came Off the Production Line 2022-01-20
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Were Put into Service in Erdos 2021-11-24
- Hongyan Launches World's First 10000-Unit Hydrogen Heavy-duy Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan Aims to Build World's First Production Base for 10000 Hydrogen Trucks 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Another Batch of Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-06-10
- Hongyan Fire Trucks Help Dominica Put Out the Fire at a Waste Dumping Site 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022