Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co,. Ltd.
As a limited liability company held by Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. and Liuzhou Industrial Shareholding Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd. is a China’s first-grade big enterprise, ISO9001 quality system attestation enterprise and 3C attestation enterprise. With more than 3000 employees, total assets value of 2.38 billion yuan and land area of 878,000 m2, it has formed an annual production capacity of 60,000 commercial vehicles and 50,000 passenger vehicles, and has four major brands, i.e. “Dongfeng Chenglong”, “Dongfeng Balong”, “Dongfeng Longka”, and “Dongfeng Fengxing”.
Founded in 1954, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd. began to produce motors in 1969 and it is the first motor enterprise in Guangxi; in 1981, it joined Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. and became one of the major members of the group; in 1997, it was the first in the group to carry out the reform of shareholding system and established modern enterprise system according to company system requirements. In more than 30 years of production history, it gained great support and help from the Central Government, local government and the group, and made great achievements on production, operation and other aspects. Since “the eighth five-year plan”, the company consecutively invested more than one billion for technical reform, to perfect the four major industrial techniques and affiliated facilities, construct computerized assistant design, CAD/CAM. The company’s development level and manufacturing level have been constantly heightened, many items of design gained state patents; the company introduced Dongfeng Fengxing multifunctional commercial and leisure vehicle launched by MITSUBISHI MOTORS, which combines commercial purpose and leisure with individualized design and leads the fashion.
In 2003, the company joined Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd., a joint venture of Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd. and Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., which made Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd. gain greater opportunity for development. The company constantly referred to and introduced domestic and foreign advanced designing concept, advanced management experience, science and technology, launched new products. In the integral development plan and undertaking plan of Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd. is developing towards commercial vehicle and passenger vehicle. The development of commercial vehicle mainly includes heavy vehicle and light vehicles, emphasizing on heavy tractor, self-dumping truck and other types. Since 2004, the company has consecutively launched many series products, including Dongfeng Balong, Dongfeng Longka, diesel oil motors of platform truck, tractor, self-dumping truck, column vehicle, carriage vehicle and special purpose vehicle, many series of vehicles with different carrying capacity, it has become one of the leading enterprises in the market of MPV products. In 2005, heavy trucks of Dongfeng Chenglong and Dongfeng Balong were among the top 10 customer satisfaction brands in China. Dongfeng Fengxing was awarded the first creditable motor in the MPV market issued by Market Information Center of People’s Daily, the first MPV brand of “the first session of the best 100 respected and favorite brands by net friends” issued by www.people.com.cn, and it was among the best three of J.D.Power Asia Pacific’s MPV new motor quality appraisal in 2005 and 2006 and becomes the only domestic self-developed brand which enters the ranking list of J.D.Power Asia Pacific.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd. pays attention to market trends, emphasized customer needs, bases on the operating concept of “to create value for customers and to create wealth for the society”, constantly developed high-quality products which suit market development and satisfy market demands. It spreads its marketing and serving networks across the country and enters the international market. In the next step, the company will follow the plan of Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. and construct to be one of the production bases of commercial vehicle and passenger vehicle for Dongfeng Nissan Co., Ltd., so as to build up elite products, create name brand and greater development in the new century.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019