Dayun N8V 6×4 Truck for Construction Wastes
Equipped with an upgraded monitoring system, the vehicle’s operation status and working environment are closely monitored. In addition, it has substantially improved its active and passive safety standards.
When driving in heavily polluted areas or under bad weather conditions, Dayun N8V truck can effectively prevent particulates from getting inside the driver’s cockpit. Moreover, it has brought the noise level inside the driver’s cockpit down to 70 dB thanks to its optimized sound insulation measures with its engine and less frictions between its tires and the road.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks