Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend
Large Horsepower: Dayun N9H Far Travel Version Truck
Under China's tightening environmental policy, Reshuffles has taken place in Heavy-duty truck industry and made large horsepower models receive more and more favorable acceptance.
To cater to the market demands, Dayun has published an update of its Model N9H, N9H Far travel version truck, with over 550ps horsepower.
The N9H far travel version is currently available with two engine options: a 550ps 13L Weichai engine and an X12 Cummins engine. The 13L Weichai engine produces a maximum torque of 2550 N.m at 4,200 rpm, meeting the national 5 diesel emissions standards. The engine will be mated to a ZF16 transmission, which allows the driver to predict what might happen and avoids frequent gearshift even in rough road therefore, reduce fuel consumption.
With its big 1000-liter fuel tank, you could expect a driving range of 2800km, both saving time and increasing operator efficiency.
Natral Gas Powered New N8E NG Tractor
As the national standards have stricter emission standards for automobiles, heavy-duty trucks begin moving away from fossil fuels toward renewable energy. Aside from the large horsepower trucks, natral gas powered truck become another highligt of this year.
To cater for the growing demands for NG trucks in the market, Dayun gets updated on the N8E natural gas powed truck, and fits it with the industry largest NG cylinder.
The vehicle was developed based on N8E platform, and was fitted with a 13L Weichai engine with 430hp that meets the emission standard of national 5. Paired to a 12-speed transmission with a top speed of 117km/h, It is applicable for variable operation conditions.
The vehicle was also highlighted by a 1445L NG cylinder, comprising a 995L cylinder located at the rear and a 450L cylinder on the side. With a range of up to 1800km, it is more beneficial to increase the efficiency of long-distance transport.
Compared with diesel-fueled vehicles, CNG vehicles emit less greenhouse gases and could reduce the operation cost by RMB 30 yuan/100km. For this reason, some people say the new N8E will be a sort of potential trump card product for Dayun in future market.
Full electric: Dayun 6X4 e-tractor
Apart from NG/CNG powered vehicles, electric vehicles make up another part of new energy vehicles. In this regard, Dayun pure electric tractors have taken a step forward to hit the market and got batches of orders.
Dayun pure electric vehicles has attracted great attentions since its debuts at Beijing International New Energy Auto Show (Auto China 2018), Modern Logistics and Intelligent Transportation Exhibition and China International Energy Industry Expo (CIEI EXPO) with its various pure electric products from July, 2018.
Seen from the appearce, the new Dayun 6X4 e-tractor makes no difference from the old version except for the additional battery pack at the rear. Speaking of the power units, It comes standard with a lithium iron phosphate battery pack that provides 236.7kWh. One full charging takes only half an hour using a fast charger and can travel up to 140km. It is designed to hit a top speed of 90km/h and economic speed between 30~50km/h.
The Motor’s Rated power is believed to be around 250 kW with a maximum torque in the region of 3500 Nm. Other safety equipments includes ABS, electrick rear mirror, glass electric lift and AMT transmission. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019 2019-07-02
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut 2018-10-24
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021