Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut
Recently, Dayun N8V truck for transporting construction wastes officially made its debut. According to Dayun, the new has significantly improved its overall performance, reliability, safety standards and travel comforts.
High environmental friendliness is the biggest highlight of the vehicle. With a fully sealed cargo tank, the vehicle effectively prevents any spillage or leakage. Dust and dirt has almost no place to stay on the surface of the vehicle, making cleaning of the vehicle less frequent.
Equipped with an upgraded monitoring system, the vehicle’s operation status and working environment are closely monitored. In addition, it has substantially improved its active and passive safety standards.
When driving in heavily polluted areas or under bad weather conditions, Dayun N8V truck can effectively prevent particulates from getting inside the driver’s cockpit. Moreover, it has brought the noise level inside the driver’s cockpit down to 70 dB thanks to its optimized sound insulation measures with its engine and less frictions between its tires and the road.
Its ergonomically designed driver’s seat becomes more flexible and can easily move upward, downward, forward and backward.
Its central control platform is readily accessible for drivers, giving them a heightened sense of control and the vehicle better maneuverability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019 2019-07-02
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend 2018-10-23
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY