Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut
Recently, Dayun N8V truck for transporting construction wastes officially made its debut. According to Dayun, the new has significantly improved its overall performance, reliability, safety standards and travel comforts.
High environmental friendliness is the biggest highlight of the vehicle. With a fully sealed cargo tank, the vehicle effectively prevents any spillage or leakage. Dust and dirt has almost no place to stay on the surface of the vehicle, making cleaning of the vehicle less frequent.
Equipped with an upgraded monitoring system, the vehicle’s operation status and working environment are closely monitored. In addition, it has substantially improved its active and passive safety standards.
When driving in heavily polluted areas or under bad weather conditions, Dayun N8V truck can effectively prevent particulates from getting inside the driver’s cockpit. Moreover, it has brought the noise level inside the driver’s cockpit down to 70 dB thanks to its optimized sound insulation measures with its engine and less frictions between its tires and the road.
Its ergonomically designed driver’s seat becomes more flexible and can easily move upward, downward, forward and backward.
Its central control platform is readily accessible for drivers, giving them a heightened sense of control and the vehicle better maneuverability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019 2019-07-02
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend 2018-10-23
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY