CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
On March 5, CAMC announced the vehicle production and sales results for the first two months of 2020. CAMC and the entire industry were under high pressure in the beginning of this year as it was greatly affected by COVID-2019.
In February alone, Sales of CAMC’s medium and heavy-duty trucks totaled 511 units, reflecting a 49.36 percent year-on-year decline, while its special purpose vehicle sales reached 214 units, reflecting a year-on-year decrease of 59.77 percent.
In the first two months, CAMC’s medium and heavy-duty truck sales stood at 1216 units, a 52.03 percent year-on-year decline, while sales of special purpose vehicles saw a 51.2 percent year-on-year decline to 589 units.
Recently, CAMC managed to roll off the first unit of heavy-duty truck and engine after they ramp up production after an extended Lunar New Year holiday because of the virus outbreak.
Furthermore, CAMC said it is going to take delivery of batches of vehicles including mixers, bulk cement trucks, crane trucks and Hanma H7 trucks soon. Meanwhile, all the promotion of huge strategic partnership is under process.
On February 28, an agreement signing ceremony was held between CAMC, Ronghe Electric Power Company and Caofeidian government. The signing of this agreement aims to set up a manufacturing facility in Caofeidian to produce battery swapping heavy-duty trucks. After this signing, CAMC will establish the whole industry chain development model ranging from production, rent, operation to services to serve the rising demands for battery swapping trucks in Tangshan city.
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January