CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
In April and May, China’s heavy-duty truck sales dropped 3% and 5% year on year respectively. As the most important part of heavy-duty truck market, the tractor-truck sold 53,700 units, up by 36% year on year. After witnessing a decline in the first month this year, the tractor-truck maintained a growing momentum with a monthly growth rate of 9% in February, 16% in March and 18% in April.
In May, China sold 108,300 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 9% month on month. In contrast, China’s tractor-truck grew by 36% year on year. Among the top ten enterprises, CNHTC, which ranked the fourth place, jumped by 95% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks in May; Jiefang, ranking the first place, went up by 72% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks. In contrast, XCMG, dropped by 21% in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks.
In addition, the top ten performing enterprises had a combined market share of 98.90% in May while the top five performing enterprises had a combined market share of 88.97%. FAW Jiefang, ranking the first place in the market, held 36.62% market share while the second Shaanqi and the third Dongfeng held 16.21% and 15.89% market share respectively.
From January to May, China sold 253,300 units tractor-trucks in total, up by 13% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Jiefang, ranking the first place, saw its sales grow by 29% year on year while XCMG saw its sales drop by 24% year on year.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY