CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
In April and May, China’s heavy-duty truck sales dropped 3% and 5% year on year respectively. As the most important part of heavy-duty truck market, the tractor-truck sold 53,700 units, up by 36% year on year. After witnessing a decline in the first month this year, the tractor-truck maintained a growing momentum with a monthly growth rate of 9% in February, 16% in March and 18% in April.
In May, China sold 108,300 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 9% month on month. In contrast, China’s tractor-truck grew by 36% year on year. Among the top ten enterprises, CNHTC, which ranked the fourth place, jumped by 95% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks in May; Jiefang, ranking the first place, went up by 72% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks. In contrast, XCMG, dropped by 21% in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks.
In addition, the top ten performing enterprises had a combined market share of 98.90% in May while the top five performing enterprises had a combined market share of 88.97%. FAW Jiefang, ranking the first place in the market, held 36.62% market share while the second Shaanqi and the third Dongfeng held 16.21% and 15.89% market share respectively.
From January to May, China sold 253,300 units tractor-trucks in total, up by 13% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Jiefang, ranking the first place, saw its sales grow by 29% year on year while XCMG saw its sales drop by 24% year on year.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021