CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
On March 5, CAMC announced the vehicle production and sales results for the first two months of 2020. CAMC and the entire industry were under high pressure in the beginning of this year as it was greatly affected by COVID-2019.
In February alone, Sales of CAMC’s medium and heavy-duty trucks totaled 511 units, reflecting a 49.36 percent year-on-year decline, while its special purpose vehicle sales reached 214 units, reflecting a year-on-year decrease of 59.77 percent.
In the first two months, CAMC’s medium and heavy-duty truck sales stood at 1216 units, a 52.03 percent year-on-year decline, while sales of special purpose vehicles saw a 51.2 percent year-on-year decline to 589 units.
Recently, CAMC managed to roll off the first unit of heavy-duty truck and engine after they ramp up production after an extended Lunar New Year holiday because of the virus outbreak.
Furthermore, CAMC said it is going to take delivery of batches of vehicles including mixers, bulk cement trucks, crane trucks and Hanma H7 trucks soon. Meanwhile, all the promotion of huge strategic partnership is under process.
On February 28, an agreement signing ceremony was held between CAMC, Ronghe Electric Power Company and Caofeidian government. The signing of this agreement aims to set up a manufacturing facility in Caofeidian to produce battery swapping heavy-duty trucks. After this signing, CAMC will establish the whole industry chain development model ranging from production, rent, operation to services to serve the rising demands for battery swapping trucks in Tangshan city.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY