- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 08-04
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 07-30
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 07-28
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 07-28
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 07-27
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 07-26
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 07-19
Foton Dealership in Philippines Marilao Bulacan
www.chinatrucks.com: FOTON continues to spread its wings as it opens yet another dealership and service center. The latest FOTON dealership can be found in the progressive province of Marilao, Bulacan.
Exactly a month after inaugurating its facility in Camarines Sur, FOTON, through its official Philippine distributor United Asia Automotive Group Inc (UAAGI), opened its doors to the proud people of this ever-growing province. The 2,800sq.m. facility houses a vehicle showroom, parts and service facilities, and a vehicle stockyard.
Managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation, the new dealership will also feature 10 service bays that can accommodate FOTON’s passenger car lines. There are likewise 5 more bays that can take care of the brand’s vaunted Tornado Light Duty Trucks.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
JAC GALLOP K7 Tractor+MAN Engine+ZF Transmission
SHACMAN L3000 4*2 Refrigerator Truck(SZZ5180XLC)
Hongyan C500 6x4 Tractor+SAIC Fiat Engine+FAST Transmission
FAW Jiefang J6L 8×4 Cement Mixer
Foton Aumark S
Foton Auman EST (H5)+Cummins Engine+ZF Transmission
Foton TUNLAND Pickup
SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickup
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]