ZOOMLION Exports Batch of Mining Machinery to Ecuador
On January 17, a shipment of ZOOMLION wide-body mining machinery were sent out from the production base to Ecuador. With this successful export to Ecuador, ZOOMLION has gotten off to a good start in the South American market in 2024.
The model being exported is the ZT115A, which has been a big hit in China. But this is a "customized version" designed and developed specifically for overseas road conditions and habits. With a rated weight of 75 tons, it features strong power, large loading capacity, sturdy structure and high efficiency, making it a good transporter for all kinds of open pits.
Since its launch, the ZT115A mining wide-body truck has seen booming sales and is gaining increasing popularity among overseas consumers. Now, it already has its presence in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Many customers repeatedly purchased the product and spoke highly of its performance.
Meng Qingyong, general manager of Zoomlion's Mining Machinery Division, said that South America, as an important production area of global non-ferrous metal mines, is a place contested by many international mining machinery enterprises. The world's largest 10,000 ton ZOOMLION reclaimer are still in use which were put into use for the Vale project in Brazil in 2011; Last year, Zoomlion's mobile crushing products and excavators and other equipment were also exported to Argentina and other countries. It is believed that this export will lay a solid foundation for its further expansion in the South American Market.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippines Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- GWM's POER Pickup Rolls off at Its CKD Factory in Ecuador
- FOTON Motor: NEV Penetration Rate to Exceed 80% by 2050
- SINOTRUK Invests More in Uzbekistan
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022