ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
Zoomlion recently inaugurated the self-invested and constructed plant in Màntova, a major city in northern Italy. The commissioning of the new plant will further improve Zoomlion’s local production capability of tower cranes, truck cranes, AWPs and forklifts in Europe, and allow Zoomlion to provide a full range of services to local customers, further completing the globalization of Zoomlion.
Built on 20,000 sqm of land, the plant has a floor area of 10,000 sqm. The factory layout is designed for lean manufacturing, and meets the strictest HSE regulations in Europe. “We have an auto gas emission monitoring system to protect the environment and installed solar panels on the roof to provide power for production and LED lighting for the entire factory.” said the person in charge.
The new plant is another major investment made by Zoomlion to further develop the Italian market. Once the products are produced locally, Zoomlion will gain a more competitive edge in the European market.
Davide Cipolla, General Manager of CIFA, Zoomlion Italy, said: “The new plant serves as the comprehensive production base for our European products. We will continue to make improvements in R&D, production, sales, and the supply chain. With Zoomlion’s technology, we aim to completely localize our design, production and procurement, and make high-quality Zoomlion products for the EU market.”
Localization is a major strategy in Zoomlion’s international development and has yielded positive results. 70% of Zoomlion’s products in the 2019 BMW exhibition were made by local companies. Also, CIFA was upgraded from only producing concrete machinery products to also designing and manufacturing all-terrain cranes, such as the ACT960 and ACT1000. It has obtained patents that meet EU requirements, which laid a solid foundation for ATC to be sold in the EU market. As the new plant is put in operation, even more products will be manufactured locally.
Manufacturing products locally means the performance, technological innovation and appearance of the product can better meet the demands by locals, which brings a competitive edge. Also, it’s a good way to improve an enterprise’s ability to run globally, according to industry experts.
“Though we were heavily struck by the pandemic in 2020, Zoomlion and CIFA’s sales in Europe increased, and the new plant was also inaugurated. As the economy recovers and the new plant begins to be put into use, Zoomlion will definitely gain a lead in the industry with its reliable R&D ability and trust-worthy product performance, as well as efficient customer service,” said Davide Cipolla.
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19 2020-03-20
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- Nikola Gets Big Order for 800 Hydrogen Fuel Cells Trucks from Anheuser-Busch 2018-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY