ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
Zoomlion recently inaugurated the self-invested and constructed plant in Màntova, a major city in northern Italy. The commissioning of the new plant will further improve Zoomlion’s local production capability of tower cranes, truck cranes, AWPs and forklifts in Europe, and allow Zoomlion to provide a full range of services to local customers, further completing the globalization of Zoomlion.
Built on 20,000 sqm of land, the plant has a floor area of 10,000 sqm. The factory layout is designed for lean manufacturing, and meets the strictest HSE regulations in Europe. “We have an auto gas emission monitoring system to protect the environment and installed solar panels on the roof to provide power for production and LED lighting for the entire factory.” said the person in charge.
The new plant is another major investment made by Zoomlion to further develop the Italian market. Once the products are produced locally, Zoomlion will gain a more competitive edge in the European market.
Davide Cipolla, General Manager of CIFA, Zoomlion Italy, said: “The new plant serves as the comprehensive production base for our European products. We will continue to make improvements in R&D, production, sales, and the supply chain. With Zoomlion’s technology, we aim to completely localize our design, production and procurement, and make high-quality Zoomlion products for the EU market.”
Localization is a major strategy in Zoomlion’s international development and has yielded positive results. 70% of Zoomlion’s products in the 2019 BMW exhibition were made by local companies. Also, CIFA was upgraded from only producing concrete machinery products to also designing and manufacturing all-terrain cranes, such as the ACT960 and ACT1000. It has obtained patents that meet EU requirements, which laid a solid foundation for ATC to be sold in the EU market. As the new plant is put in operation, even more products will be manufactured locally.
Manufacturing products locally means the performance, technological innovation and appearance of the product can better meet the demands by locals, which brings a competitive edge. Also, it’s a good way to improve an enterprise’s ability to run globally, according to industry experts.
“Though we were heavily struck by the pandemic in 2020, Zoomlion and CIFA’s sales in Europe increased, and the new plant was also inaugurated. As the economy recovers and the new plant begins to be put into use, Zoomlion will definitely gain a lead in the industry with its reliable R&D ability and trust-worthy product performance, as well as efficient customer service,” said Davide Cipolla.
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- BYD Helps Deliver Anheuser-Busch’s First Zero-carbon Beer for Super Bowl LVI 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19 2020-03-20
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021