“Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
Recently, an 8T hydrogen fuel cell truck equipped with “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core”, a completely self-developed power stack, appeared for the first time in the declaration list released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
"Dongfeng Hydrogen Core" is a power stack completely developed by Dongfeng Technology Center and was successfully mounted on the vehicle. This marks a key milestone in its development of hydrogen fuel cell.
“Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” is a brand created by Dongfeng Technology Center for hydrogen fuel technology with a completely independent intellectual property rights. It aims to develop high-quality power stack through an automotive-Grade development process, design specifications, authentication specification and batch process with high consistency.
Dongfeng Hydrogen Core adopts low-cost, high-performance MEA and highly corrosion resistant coat that allow for modular integration. Besides, vibration and durability tests have been performed on Deongfeng Hydrogne Core to ensure a volumetric power density of 4.0kW/L and an unassisted cold start at -30℃.
The 8T hydrogen fuel cell van is a highly reliable and developed specifically for intra-city and inter-city logistics to meet the demands for medium and long distance transportation.
The 8T hydrogen fuel cell van is equipped with a 120kW high-efficiency drive motor and a 4-speed AMT transmission to deliver the best performance under full-load working conditions. Together with a 4X145L large-capacity hydrogen cylinder and high-performance vehicle energy management system, It would entend the driving range of the vehicle greatly.
There are multiple hydrogen safety measures inside the vehicle to monitor the status of fuel electric system and hydrogen storage system in real time and response in time to ensure the safety of the user. The fuel cell system is highly integrated with an all-in-one electric drive to achieve miniaturization and light weight.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February