SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
SANY Heavy Industry has released its 2021 annual report. Last year, SANY's total sales revenue reached 16.02 billion USD with 6.82% year-on-year growth. The net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company was 1.82 billion USD.
Continuous growth in core competencies
The report revealed that the SANY excavator achieved a sales revenue of 6.3 billion USD, a year-on-year increase of 11.25%, ranking at the top of the Chinese market for 11 consecutive years. Over 100,000 units of SANY excavators were sold globally, making it the world’s top-selling excavator for two consecutive years.
Meanwhile, SANY concrete machinery maintained its position as the world's leading brand with 4.03 billion USD in sales revenue.
SANY hoisting machinery, the top brand in China, hit 3.3 billion USD in sales revenue, a 12.62% year-on-year increase.
Progress in digital and electric transformation
In 2021, 14 new Lighthouse factories were built, improving productivity by 70% and shortening the manufacturing cycle by 70%. In the latest batch of “Lighthouse” factories in the global manufacturing industry published by the Davos World Economic Forum (WEF), SANY’s drilling machinery factory in Beijing made the list, becoming the first certified Lighthouse factory among heavy equipment manufacturers.
In addition, the development of industrial software, data management applications and smart products had been accelerated.
With the call for an electrical era being echoed across the industry, SANY is taking the lead in this new wave. A Committee for New Energy Technology has been formed for the purposes of strategic planning, the R&D of frontier technologies and the incubation of high-tech industry. In 2021, 34 electric products were developed, among which 20 were launched into the market.
Moves on internationalization
Remarkable achievements have been made in internationalization, evidenced by the sales outside of China reaching 3.72 billion USD and 76.16% year-on-year growth. Sales revenue doubled in over 50 countries in 2021, which could be attributed considerably to the upgraded service capability, global dealer network and spare parts distribution system.
Remarkable results in R&D and innovation
Incentive policies were introduced to facilitate technical innovations on all product lines. In 2020, R&D investments increased by 30.4% to 973.75 million USD, and the number of R&D employees reached 7,231, a 35% increase over 2020.
By the end of 2020, SANY had applied for 13,140 patents and authorized 9,124, remaining the leader in China in this department. The world’s largest 4,500-t crawler crane and the SY650 excavator were among the 186 new products that rolled off the line. In 2021, breakthroughs in 219 key technologies were made, a new record and milestone for the company.
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021