SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
On June 11, SANY signed a strategic partnership deal with the tech giant Tencent to build the first smart call center in the construction equipment industry and to consolidate SANY’s reputation for customer service with the speed-up of the transformation to intelligent customer service.
Strong alliance for the first smart call center
This cooperation is a concrete action to combine technological advantages and experiences of both sides to explore the path for digitalization and upgrading of the equipment manufacturing industry.
According to the agreement, Tencent will help build a general smart call center to integrate all sub-centers, public platforms, WeChat mini-programs, relevant websites, and APP of SANY’s 17 business divisions to realize information sharing and high-efficient cooperation.
It is reported that the smart call center has multiple functions including intelligent real-time meeting, AI outbound, smart deployment, and smart customer service, and it will be equipped with the cutting-edge intelligent knowledge database to ensure fast searching and to improve the efficiency and accuracy of service.
At the same time, the center will have the first digital service team in the industry and an AI robot, which can high-efficiently cope with 83 percent of the repeated inquiries to ensure a better customer experience.
Taking the maintenance service request as an example, the traditional service pattern may cost more than ten minutes considering the call answering, customer checking, order input, and service staff dispatch. With the adoption of the new system and intelligent service, the time will be greatly saved to three minutes.
To speed up digitalization
With more than 1,700 service centers and about 10,000 service engineers around the world, SANY is the first one in the industry to offer a lifetime customer service and devote itself to enhance the services value chain.
In recent years, SANY has been keeping making efforts to upgrade the key business operation and transfer the process of core business to the mobile terminal, which greatly reduced the average processing cycle of complaint handling by 90 percent.
This is not the first cooperation between SANY and Tencent. SANY’s Root Cloud, China’s leading industrial internet platform, has adopted Tencent cloud computing and until now, it has already connected 580,000 units of high-value equipment and acquired about 10,000 parameters, which provides intelligent service for the hundred-billion enterprise.
Liang Dingan, general manager of Tencent Cloud believes this cooperation will be a good opportunity to walk in synchronization with China’s strategy to develop industrial internet and intelligent manufacturing. Tencent will fully support SANY’s digitalization with its advantage in technology and the ecosystem.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY