SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
On June 11, SANY signed a strategic partnership deal with the tech giant Tencent to build the first smart call center in the construction equipment industry and to consolidate SANY’s reputation for customer service with the speed-up of the transformation to intelligent customer service.
Strong alliance for the first smart call center
This cooperation is a concrete action to combine technological advantages and experiences of both sides to explore the path for digitalization and upgrading of the equipment manufacturing industry.
According to the agreement, Tencent will help build a general smart call center to integrate all sub-centers, public platforms, WeChat mini-programs, relevant websites, and APP of SANY’s 17 business divisions to realize information sharing and high-efficient cooperation.
It is reported that the smart call center has multiple functions including intelligent real-time meeting, AI outbound, smart deployment, and smart customer service, and it will be equipped with the cutting-edge intelligent knowledge database to ensure fast searching and to improve the efficiency and accuracy of service.
At the same time, the center will have the first digital service team in the industry and an AI robot, which can high-efficiently cope with 83 percent of the repeated inquiries to ensure a better customer experience.
Taking the maintenance service request as an example, the traditional service pattern may cost more than ten minutes considering the call answering, customer checking, order input, and service staff dispatch. With the adoption of the new system and intelligent service, the time will be greatly saved to three minutes.
To speed up digitalization
With more than 1,700 service centers and about 10,000 service engineers around the world, SANY is the first one in the industry to offer a lifetime customer service and devote itself to enhance the services value chain.
In recent years, SANY has been keeping making efforts to upgrade the key business operation and transfer the process of core business to the mobile terminal, which greatly reduced the average processing cycle of complaint handling by 90 percent.
This is not the first cooperation between SANY and Tencent. SANY’s Root Cloud, China’s leading industrial internet platform, has adopted Tencent cloud computing and until now, it has already connected 580,000 units of high-value equipment and acquired about 10,000 parameters, which provides intelligent service for the hundred-billion enterprise.
Liang Dingan, general manager of Tencent Cloud believes this cooperation will be a good opportunity to walk in synchronization with China’s strategy to develop industrial internet and intelligent manufacturing. Tencent will fully support SANY’s digitalization with its advantage in technology and the ecosystem.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021