2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
The Global Dealer Summit 2022 was held on March 16th, 2022, with the theme of “Be with us, build the future”. This year’s summit again took the form of a streamed online event.
In the opening speech, Xiang Wenbo, Chairman of SANY Heavy Industry, stressed the importance of customer service and promised to align SANY's service standards with those of other established international construction machinery companies.
The event was attended by Xu Qingwei, Managing Director of SANY International Headquarters; Jack Tang, Deputy Director of SANY International Headquarters; Zhu Jinsong, Deputy Director of SANY International Headquarters; and Liu Wei, General Manager of International Company of Sany Crane BU, who presented 15 categories of awards to a total of 76 dealers around the globe for their commendable performance in 2021. Like the previous year, lottery games were part of the program, awarding delicate and commemorative gifts to lucky dealers.
Xu Qingwei, in his speech, emphasized SANY’s achievements and breakthroughs made in intelligence, electrification and autonomy technology in 2021. Examples include the Davos certification of the Beijing drilling machinery factory as the first “lighthouse factory” in the global heavy equipment industry, the launch of 24 new electric products, and the completion of 11 lighthouse factories.
Looking ahead, he presented SANY’s international businesses plans in the sectors of heavy trucks, wind turbines, petroleum drilling machinery, emergency rescue equipment and prefabricated housing products, expressing SANY’s confidence in opening up a new trillion-dollar international market.
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021